The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today is the birthday of actress Christopher Norris. She is probably most remembered from the soap operas as being the final Sarah Capice on The Edge of Night.

I don't know if she will be turning up on The Doctors, but it was 1967 (the year that they are showing) that she created the role of Penny Davis on The Doctors. I doubt that she was on the show for a very long period, either, because she said in an interview that she did not remember being on the show and that someone had to tell her that she had appeared on it.

I first remember her as Sally, the girlfriend of Tom Hughes on As the World Turns.

• Members

December 11, 1967 #1310

Liz reminds me SO much of a young Susan Walters & someone else I can't quite figure out yet. Her power of denial is incredible. When she was talking to Matt, all bubbly and sweet, but turned to the camera for a second looking devastated at what she guessed Matt wanted to say, it was a chilling moment.

"I haven't apologized yet, have I?"

"For what?"

"For trying to strangle you!"

"Oh, that!" :lol: DEAD

Matt just loves the sound of his voice, doesn't he? LOL