The Doctors

• Members

I will try and locate any SOD articles re The Doctors and writers.Those constant writer changes played havoc with the show's stability.i wonder if NBC were after that elusive ratings fix and thought this was the way to achieve it.

For the record the cast photo shows

Barney,Maggie,Erich,Luke,Sara,Colin.Mike,Greta (back row)

Matt,Nola,Jason,Mona,MJ(Lauren White)Billy,Doreen,Carolee,Steve(front row)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks!! What would we do without you?

I wonder if he might have helped get the ratings up. Probably not, considering the era, but I wish they'd let him try.

I wonder if the problem at the show was with some of the producers. What did you think of Quinlan?

• Members

Saynotoursoap, thank you for posting the Christmas 1981 credits on youtube. It was nice to know I wasn't insane about Aaron Scott and Ann Marie Barlow penning the episode. As always, you youtube channel is such a treasure to those of us who weren't around to experience the golden era of soaps.

• Members

My curiosity is piqued about this Danny character. I've read in past recaps from The Doctors, that he was well intentioned character, willing to go the lengths to protect his friends such as Natalie. What was his connection to Natalie? I know he was involved in the story where Billy blackmailed her, and Danny tried to get Billy to back down, as Natalie tried keep her relationship with Luke intact.