The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sadly the RobotRanger account on YouTube with uploads of Retro TV's rebroadcasts has been deleted as of this morning for copyright infringement. I had been greatly enjoying early 1968, just reaching the "seam" between the exit of John Rice, the reformation of Nathan Bunker and Danny's adoption, and moving on to the entrance of Ed Stark and the mystery of Lila Anderson. Too bad but I guess I should be surprised it lasted as long as it did.

• Members

Yes some person went on the RTV Facebook and mentioned  YouTube having the material. They were trying to help as some people lost their affiliated channel, that's what is frustrating about this, RTV isn't available in so many areas now, so there are literally two options for many of us: not watch at all or watch a feed that isn't authorized. 

• Members

I am in total withdrawal, now that I can't see The Doctor's anymore.  I don't have RTV in my area.  Is there a way that some1 can do a private a Facebook Group I wonder and put them on there or as some1 mentioned a dropbox link or a private cloud.  The storylines were just getting good and the sad thing is we didn't have that much longer to go. 

• Members

The sad thing about this situation is I'm more annoyed with RTV than the person who posted the link. RTV is not available in so many parts of the country, and they haven't done anything to fix that issue. And SFM who is owns the shows hasn't done anything to help and has actually hurt the audience. (Ironically the guy who did it is in charge of the DVD division, but they haven't had any official releases.)

The person who posted these three episodes is not going to be regularly posting. I'm extremely worried that this person's channel is going to disappear...before everyone can see it if the wrong person sees it.

Please register in order to view this content

The last time TD was pulled was due to a fight on a Facebook group for TD. Things got nasty and someone tattled to RTV and everything was lost at that point. I'd be good with someone livestreaming from their system to whatever and then it being up for a day or two, and everyone has to join to watch (not on YouTube).

Edited by ~bl~
editing