THE EDGE OF NIGHT        Lt. Sam Fountain    1974

Lt. Hewlett    1974

THE DOCTORS        Dr. Rico Bellini               1975-76

LOVE OF LIFE          Ben Harper                      1976-80

ANOTHER WORLD      Max Dekker       1980

TEXAS               Max Dekker                             1980-81

ANOTHER LIFE            Blue Nobles    1982-83

• Members

I’m almost done with April 1970 and it’s improving. The Maggie story is painfully bad but it seems like it must be wrapping up. I just feel this boy can’t be in the hospital too much longer. 

The positive for me is Carolee. I love her and they’ve just introduced Billy and are expanding Dan’s role. His house set is so cute and I’m enjoying Billy. He seems to have good chemistry with Carolee as well. I’m still really excited to meet her mom. They mention her almost every episode! Other than this storyline I don’t think I’m really enjoying anything but this is getting good enough screentime that I’m content. I still like Virginia as Althea, but the story with Steve is a dud. 

I also notice Nick playing around with some rabbits so hopefully Greta will be arriving shortly. 

• Members

I’ve finally met Carolee’s mother and Greta! Love both of them. It’s interesting having Greta arrive when Maggie is a space cadet considering that’s her child. Matt and Mike were the main ones interacting with her lol. Sadly I thought the Maggie/boy story was ending but Matt is saying he needs another couple weeks in the hospital. I just don’t understand why this won’t end! 

Carolee’s mom is a lot older than I expected. Very old school which I love. I can’t wait to see more of her and her meddling. 

• Members

Quick question: I’m new to “The Doctors” thanks to RetroTV. I was watching a few episodes from this past week and I won’t have access to my DVR for a few weeks. Does anyone know the original air dates of the episodes that aired yesterday on Retro at 12PM and 12:30PM EST? I’d love to stay current on YouTube. Thanks!

The July 26 - August 2, 1976 episodes have been quite good.  Dr. Paul Summers manipulating an unstable Stacy into pulling the plug on Joan Dancy. Juxtaposition with Scott poisoning himself and framing Eleanor. I'm loving Kathryn Harrold as Nola. Even though Douglas Marland didn't create the Dancy's. In someways they remind me of the Snyder's on ATWT.