Toups

Neighbours: Discussion Thread

Shame DRW50, I'd be interested to see what you think. Nothing about it lures you in? It's certainly more enjoyable than EastEnders and Home and Away at the moment. I tried giving Bold and the Beautiful a go recently, but couldn't get into it.

Today's episode is worth a watch, Carla Bonner gave a great performance.

What seriously, cool! :) Don't want to say anything else.

Anyway, glad that the Ari stuff is done. What happened in the boxing ring was surprising. The stuff with the pigeon was out of a sitcom.

I've watched the AUS soaps the least, but I still got excited at the news. Her death truly is iconic, and as DS did point out, Neighbours can tell a good back from the dead story (Harold). Other than Toadie, did she have close relationships with anyone else still on the show? Were her and Steph good friends?

On a shameless note, it looks like L.A. is being very kind to Chris Milligan. He looks great. I still miss him.

Edited by Bright Eyes

I've watched the AUS soaps the least, but I still got excited at the news. Her death truly is iconic, and as DS did point out, Neighbours can tell a good back from the dead story (Harold). Other than Toadie, did she have close relationships with anyone else still on the show? Were her and Steph good friends?

Yeah she was quite close to Steph, and also Libby. It will be interesting to see her screen time with Steph and the Kennedys, as well as obviously Toadie.

I'm so excited!

I didn't realize there were webisodes. Do we have to watch them to get the characters? I have no opinion yet.

Probably not. It was just three short (less than 5 minutes) 'episodes' on their YouTube channel. It basically was just to show that the doctor character is shy and the other one is a playboy, but I thought it was cute and well acted nonetheless.

Edited by Bright Eyes

Is Angus really viewing for Elly's affection? Not sure about it. Ned keeps leaving and coming back.

Enjoy the Therese/Paul/Gary triangle and love Xanthe. She is a good young character but Ben is a bit dull.