Home and Away: Discussion Thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

not since the awful pre-olympic episodes. Home and Away has really fallen apart.

They did at one point have a very strong younger cast, with people that could actually act. The already mentioned Chris Egan, Bec Hewitt, Beau Brady, Tammin Sursok, Ben Unwin. Then we had the people who played Tom, Vinnie (True Blood's Jason Stackhouse), Shauna, Tasha, Robbie, Lucas, Kit, Scott, Drew, Rocco and Cassie who were also great. And the amazing Kimberley Cooper and her portryal of bad girl with the tortured soul, Gypsy Nash. The only young people worth watching were Belle and Aiden.

The show just hasnt been good since 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOfHwH1cuM

Edited by Drew

• Members

I totally forgot about this thread. lol

Thanks for the clip, Drew. I'll have to take a look at it.

This show is alright I guess... Its kinda boring sometimes but they are storylines that makes you tune in. Like this Thursday, at the end, Martha went to get something and we saw when she opened her hands that they were hair on them. Her hair is falling off. :( I feel so bad for her.

Then on Friday, the doctor thought maybe this guy was beating his son and that is why she saw bruises on him. She later found out the kids has bone cancer.

Its getting good.

• Members

The one thing I cant get over lately is the cheesiness of the show and its stories. I guess its the best they can do, being forced to be rated G almost every day, only getting X number of PG episodes a year, the show's basically a tween soap. They seemed to handle this better in the past, characters and stories packed more of a punch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Looks like H&A may do a lesiban storyline with Charlie and Joey

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...5006022,00.html

Shaking my head.

So it is ok for shows to have teenage pregnancie's, kid's hooked on drugs and selling them, alcoholism and not cause a stir, but the moment a gay storyline is put on the table then moral groups are up in arms.

• Administrator

Thanks for telling me about this storyline. I haven't watch H&A in years, but I'll definitely be watching this storyline. Charlie is pretty hot! And Joey's not bad either, so yeah, I'm down with this. How old are Charlie and Joey?

Part 1:

Part 2:

SnC, I shake my head to at the uproar. I really dislike "parent/conservative" groups.

• Administrator

Found it! What an awesome episode!

4771 part 1:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

4771 part 2:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

How come nobody posted H&A got exciting!?

• Members

Wait till you see Tony after he finds out that Angelo was the one that shot Jack

I watch H&A on and off, hate that Master Chef is on at the same time and since I can only watch one channel as my cable goes through my VCR I can't tape one and watch the other.

Here are some things that you may or may not have already seen so I have put them in spoiler tags.

Edited by SnCCorinthos4ever