Home and Away: Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't see why Heath is so protective of Danny. If I recall, Danny treated him as badly as he treated the others. Heath started the whole thing about getting him out of jail and for what?

The 8/20 episode is frustrating! I want Casey to just say that Danny ordered him to kill that innocent guy. Casey did the right thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for the clear up. It really is odd how the AUS soaps have completely new identities every 3 years or so. LoL

And I forget if it was you or Ben, but how can anyone like Indi? The actress has to be one of the worst in soap history.

As for the River Boys, I only truly like Casey. Heath is a jerkoff and looks dirty and I can never take Brax seriously because he remins me of a gorilla (face and all!) But Casey, I'm totally in love with. And am really enjoying the seemingly slow build up to Sasha / Casey and appreciated his scene with April.

Random question: Has Marilyn ever had a cougar storyline because the actress is gorgeous.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I just started watching Home & Away from the beginning, and just finished the first month.

I'd forgotten what Alf looked like with hair, and I didn't realise him and Ailsa weren't married at the beginning. I always thought they were for some reason. Roo was so nasty about Ailsa.

I also had forgotten Marilyn wasn't there in the beginning. I know she shows up soon enough though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Home and Away 2013 is off to a fantastic start. I already really like the new brother / sister duo who've arrived. Spencer is the better of the two so far and tying them to Roo is genius.

I'm sad Morag couldn't stay behind with Celia, but what do H&A historians think of this new SL for her maybe being a gambling addict? The actress instantly won me over when she cried to Alfie that she couldn't leave because she had nowhere to go.

Now they really need to do what I've been saying for ahwile and give Marilyn a hot stud to f*ck. The implication that someone that is as hot as her would waste her time on John of all people was embarrassing.

And staying in tune for my hatred of children, Jett needs to die quickly. And with recent spoilers I'll hate the little punk even more.

• Members

Celia is the only saving grace of the show at the moment. I can't stand Maddie or Spencer, in particular Spencer. Their arrival is so cliche, it's something Home and Away has done too many times. The writing for Celia has been really good so far though, I hope she sticks around for a fair while.

• 2 weeks later...