Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m not too sure about that, Carl.I’m thinking Charley Webb might want to spend more time with her hot hubby and toddlers so maybe this could be her exit storyline. I think it will take several months to play out, though, maybe she could end up finishing filming in April or May.

Edited by TimWil

• Members

From your lips to God's ears! Please!!  

Please register in order to view this content

On another note, I hate, hate, hate that Cain is seemingly going to go all vigilante on Debbie's partner-in-crime, Simon. This is one of the many, many, many reasons I cannot stand him, this pathetic brutish behaviour that he constantly reverts to. I'm not saying that Simon shouldn't be punished for what he did, but Debbie is the one who is ultimately responsible for what happened to Ross. This is all so typical of the Dingle family. Everyone else is to blame except them.

I'm seriously running out of ways to express how much I loathe that whole family. They make me sick! 

• Members

In my off and on viewing, I will say that I like where they are taking Rebecca's character these days and that the car crash that took the lives of Lawrence and Chrissy is being shown to have a lasting impact. I just hate that I have this tiny feeling that the TPTB will use Rebecca's mental instability to make sure Robron will have Sebastian. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

And so the whitewashing of Debbie has begun.... 

Please register in order to view this content

With Joseph now blackmailing her over her involvement in the acid attack on Ross everyone's anger will almost certainly be directed towards him when, or if, the truth comes out. All while Debbie (and Cain) will get off for what they've done.

In other news:

As expected Robert and Aaron have taken Sebastian away from Rebecca.....

Yet another Dingle-brat is on it's way, and this time with Paddy as the father! O joy.... 

Sometimes I just hate this show so much!