Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

I read somewhere that there’s a further twist to the Emma story. Maybe someone on the ground actually finished her off? And it was someone who Emma didn’t want it to be? I’d really like it to be Kasim but I know it would be highly unlikely.

Edited by TimWil

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I do hope that the rumour about a new twist is true, because right now that story is going from bad to worse. Cain emotionally blackmailing Adam into taking the blame for Emma's death is really disgusting. And you have to wonder if he's really thought it through. If Moira is having this much trouble coping with the fact that she caused Emma's death, I doubt that she will find it any easier to cope with the knowledge that her own son is being blamed for something she's done. It will eat away at her mind all the time.

If they had to go this way it would have been better to have Moira turn up and try to stop Emma from killing herself, Emma insisting and during a struggle between them Emma losing her footing, falling to her death. Then have Adam turn up and take Moira away from the scene while trying to remove any evidence she was ever there.

• Members

@DRW50, I'm still watching and that was cute and funny. For a second, I thought it was real that Adam's twin brother was gonna take over the role. 

I am gonna miss Adam, & I'm still pissed that I didn't get an Adam/Victoria baby! 

Please register in order to view this content

It broke my heart to see Victoria pleading with Adam to stay, do the time (even though he's innocent), and come home to a family. It killed me to also see Adam insist that Victoria move on without him. 

Might I add too, that I am glad things came full circle with Cain/Adam when Cain uttered "son" to Adam. Those 2 came a long way, and I'm glad that they ended on a good note. 

Adam staring at pics of him, John, Holly, Moira, and Hannah made me shed tears too. With Adam leaving is truly the end of the original Barton clan. While Moira is still there, she's more of a Dingle nowadays. Truly the end of a chapter. 

• Members

Hmm, I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand I'm impressed that they actually remembered he exists, but on the other hand I'm terrified of what they will do to him. I'm sure he'll be a Dingle cheerleader in no time, just as soon as he falls in love with Debbie for real. Please, please, please show, prove me wrong on that!!

• Members

That's wonderful news, and I certainly wouldn't object to seeing Zoe again.  

Please register in order to view this content

If Joseph stays around and continues torturing and humiliating Dingles it would be a wonderful incentive for me to start watching regularly again. But I know that this show has a raging hard-on for all things Dingle so I'm fearful of what the future will bring. I'm not sure I could stand for Joseph falling for Debbie, or the Dingles in any way getting the upper hand on him. The mere thought of that makes me want to throw up.