Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can see Tracy going a bit bonkers and ending up in the sack with Pete-I noticed chemistry between them in a brief scene last week.

Sad about Finn. I really would like Kasim to show up at his memorial service and confess that he was actually falling for Finn but had to cut things off with him because he had finally remembered seeing Emma push James off that bridge and she scared the crap out of him.

• Members

To be completely fair there have been times when I have tolerated some of the Dingles. I even liked Chas once upon a time and she's still the only Dingle I would let stay. I could stand Marlon when he was a friend to Kathy and when he was involved with Tricia, and I could tolerate Lisa early on, before she became too Dingle-fied. Butch and Tina I mostly disliked, even loathed on occasion, but they had tolerable moments.

Zak, Nellie, Sam, Cain, Charity, Debbie, Belle, Del, Shadrach, Aaron, Faith and the rest however could drop dead this instant and all I would feel is jubilation.

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Members

Speaking of, more and more the potential of doing a Loving murders type storyline with the Dingles becomes ever so much more delicious to me. Tina would have to return for it. And I'd keep Aaron alive because I am not killing off another gay character. He'd exit eventually, just not dead. Marlon could remain alive because of April being a Windsor, but he'd be scared out of town. And Charity has always been above the family so she'd escape the serial killer's wrath somehow. I'm thinking Lisa would be the killer, but that might be too samey from it's inspiration. Faith would abandon them again. But absolute victims would be Zak, Sam, Cain, Belle, Debbie, & Chas with Paddy one of the obligatory person(s) who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And more could be added if it suits me.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Shadrach died 7 years ago.

I think I would be more down for this a year or two ago when the Dingles were going around acting like thugs, but they mostly seem very disparate and are scattered into their own random storylines these days. 

I can see why you can't stand them though, as it's how I tended to feel about the Mitchells on EE before they were broken up.

I'd never want them to kill off Sam though.

Edited by DRW50