Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Caught up on ED and no Chrissie's stankin' ass got my Diane arrested!!! 

Please register in order to view this content

I wish she would've knocked the f-ck out Lachlan with that brick and slapped his jawbone loose. I hope Diane and the village do turn on the Whites and run them out of town. 

Zak kissing Lisa is so stupid and stale. I don't want Lisa to take him back at all even though I expect her to do so. 

The highlight for me is that Adam/Victoria. Finally, those 2 are having a baby. About time she helps Andy repopulate the Sugden clan. Robert ain't gonna do it anytime soon. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Robert and Aaron will probably adopt twins by next Christmas (or Robert will cheat on him and they'll try to kill each other 5 times). 

I did really enjoy the Adam and Victoria scenes. I love their relationship. It's a shame that a soap couple wanting a baby means it won't happen. So infertility, or a pregnancy with the wrong mother or father...

Zak is just trash. I enjoyed seeing Lisa roast him at Joanie's dinner before she left the village for a while. And then he puts that kiss secret on Belle when he knows what secrets did to her. He's so selfish. 

You may enjoy Monday as

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I thought Zak was gross in begging Belle to keep his secret too. You'd think after his affair with Joanie, he'd learn not to keep secrets. Zak grows grosser as the days pass. 

No! (re: Adam/Vic) I hope for once, these 2 have a pregnancy with no stipulations. I love them being the happy couple on this show. 

Oh I know about the spoiler, and I hope Diane goes balls to the walls on Chrissie's raggedy ass.

• Members

I think Laura Norton is doing a good job but I do think the story has gone out of its way to be crass (especially her [!@#$%^&*] Sam - they really do struggle to come up with storylines for Sam). I guess she will keep degrading herself until Dan gives her another chance, but I wish we could just see her decide to improve herself on her own, not because of a man. 

What do you think of Pete and Leyla? 

• Members

I love Pete & Leyla. I hope this is something that they invest in long-term. I feel like these are some of the many characters that get tossed nothing. I think they are hot together. 

I think Laura Norton is good too, but as you said, I am tired of watching her doing dumb sh-t and degrade herself, which is something a girl of Victoria or Belle's age would do. It's embarrassing to watch Kerry do it along with groveling over a man. I don't even want Dan/Kerry revisited at this point. I'd like to see Dan with some like Bernice or Megan. I thought Kerry/Sam would've been interesting until she dogged him out and hurt his feelings. 

• Members

Yeah the show has these couples they split and have them behave like trash but we're still supposed to want them back together. Sometimes it works, mostly (Cain/Moira), but I'm not sure if I want that with Dan and Kerry (I definitely don't with Zak and Lisa). I liked that they took Dan a more serious route this year and I also want to see more of him becoming a paramedic. It's too bad Chas is leaving for maternity leave as I wouldn't have minded them being revisited. 

I can't remember if you're a Cain fan but someone finally put up some footage of the death of his first love Angie (they were essentially a horribly toxic version of Donna and Ross). It's good stuff, good acting. She set him up for a burglary and it all went fatally wrong. I'm going to clip it for my YT channel but here's the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RVs1tUU40k

• Members

*sighs* 

As I've said before, I am over Kerry. I hope that Rishi & Jai win in the end over her stupid a**. God. I am so sick of her. 

Oh Robert! Why did he let Diane hear that his whole intention of going after Lawrence/Chrissie is to get Home Farm? I hate that they've made this his motivation too. 

• Members

I thought he was saying that mostly to try to manipulate Rebecca. 

The whole cheating thing and Rebecca throwing herself at him is so dull, although they actually had a bit of chemistry today, for once. And it caused a lot of fan meltdowns, which was worth the laugh.