Toups

EastEnders: Discussion Thread

Loved the siege ep but didn't like the slo mo effects. I really hope this Ben actor decides to leave eventually and a future producer restores Ben to some semblance of who he actually was rather than this imposter. 

On 10/4/2019 at 6:52 AM, Vee said:

Tracy Ann Oberman (Chrissie Watts) is doing Russell T. Davies' new period gay drama for Channel 4.

Amazing actress. Chrissie was brilliant. I'm really behind with current EE so I can't comment on it but I'm enjoying 1990 in the classic airings.

I don't really blame them for killing off Mel. Tamzin seemed to only come back for some hard cash and then couldn't be bothered in the long haul so they squeezed some drama out of Mel. It was good to see Sharon get something big to do. I just really wish there were some must-watch moments because it still feels like it's coasting.

Max/Ruby...perlease.

16 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

I don't really blame them for killing off Mel. Tamzin seemed to only come back for some hard cash and then couldn't be bothered in the long haul so they squeezed some drama out of Mel. It was good to see Sharon get something big to do. I just really wish there were some must-watch moments because it still feels like it's coasting.

Max/Ruby...perlease.

Hi Edward. I loved how Mel disappeared as the truck ran her over. After a brief rise in quality. EE has gotten boring. 

91XzZx.gif