Toups

EastEnders: Discussion Thread

I like that she's coming back for Tiffany, but I feel like they need to decide what to with Whitey who spends months on the backburner.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, MichaelGL said:

Who knows that might be changing, I have a feeling Callum/Whitney are going to be swept up into the Ben drama, one way or another. 

Good Prediction, although with a twist

Has there ever been a young lovey female character with as tragic a love life as Whitney?  She's been sold into prostitution, married a guy with an anxiety disorder, then she kissed his father.  Poor Whitney had yet to find a true love in the E20.

I seriously laughed when Ben, the person who killed Heather, was defending Bobby, the person who killed Abbi and was like "WTF Lola people change". :///

No surprise, but Tamzin Outhwaite is leaving. Mel's return has been one big bomb - John Yoke only brought her back because she was his friend but had no idea what to do with her, and it's clear that Oakes/Sen had little interest in her as well

https://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2019071175224/eastenders-tamzin-outhwaite-leaving-soap-details/