EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't see them killing Johnny off unless this show is about to phase the Carters off. Too many departures and bad things happening to one family is not a good sign. 

I hope that it is Jane's a** that is dead. I hope she doesn't escape death thrice as she should've originally died when Steven held her hostage back in the day. She escaped death again when Bobby whacked that a** with that mallet. The third time needs to be a charm. Jane going is the only way I can start looking at Ian positively again. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Well Bonnie Langford better pick someone else to sing with. 

I need Jane to die! I can never forgive her for tossing Lucy out like trash and covering for Bobby. 

So I went back and watched all the explosion episodes (why I don't know) thus far, and the show is just dreadful. The scripts are cheesy. So much stuff doesn't make sense. I don't know who at BBC allowed Sean O'Connor to greenlight this crap, but they need to be stoned or thrashed for allowing it. 

The only scenes out this whole ordeal that I found good was Max and Jane. I enjoyed Max refusing to help Jane's crippled a** escape and reminding her that she didn't feel bad when she allowed him to go to prison. 

Sadly, I feel bad for Jake Wood. I know my poor @DRW50 must be fretting over the destruction of Max. Max is not gonna be able to come back from this story. They are gonna have to kill him or send him back to prison when all comes out b/c he's too far-gone. Maybe the show will keep this secret for years like they did with Phil knowing about Dennis' death.  

• Members

When they had him targeting Jack and the Carters for no apparent reason I knew they were going to just make him look awful to prop Ian and Jane and Phil. I checked out. To be honest I've checked out of the show mentally for a while now. Today's episode and Tuesday's were laughingstocks. The ratings will be good, I'm sure, but Julia Smith and Tony Holland would be sick at what this show has become. 

• Members

Well, the writer's attempt to make me view Max as awful failed miserably. If anything, I cheered when he left Jane behind and when he lied to Ian about Jane. I hope Jane is burned to a crisp, and Ian is left all alone in that house. He deserves to be miserable after getting with Jane, who dumped poor Lucy on a lot like she was trash. And anything bad happening to Phil is fine with me. I always yearn for the day that I hear Steve McFadden is over the show and wants to retire. I'll do a split the day Phil croaks. It'll cause the show to finally progress as the albatross will be gone.

The ratings might be good, but EE got dragged on Twitter today. UK soap fans were praising ED's 3 episodes tonight while making fun of EE. I think the damage was done tonight. I think once this story passes, fans are gonna move on elsewhere for solace. 

I do agree that Smith and Holland are rolling in their graves over the destruction of their baby. 

• Members

This show is hot garbage. Yet another Beale child was killed, and Jane still lives. There's gonna be no next generation for the Beales and Fowlers b/c they keep killing them all off. I'm fearful for Bex at this point. 

I thought it was so stupid that Steven was brought back, given a lame a** arc, and then killed off. 

• Members

I agree. 

It would've been much more interesting to see him and Ben at odds over twinkish Johnny or some other dude instead of Steven going crazy over bland Lauren. 

Also, Abi once again was tied to yet another man (Ben being the first) that was gay. Can she get knocked up by a man that doesn't like penis as much as she does?! 

Please register in order to view this content