EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That Pam look-alike supporting artist is really starting to bug me now. Why was she put in a floral print blouse and placed prominently behind Max at the cafe? And will someone PLEASE give that Chinese lady a job? All she ever does is shop. 

• Members

I saw Aaron Sidwell on stage in the musical Grey Gardens where he played the dual roles of the eldest Kennedy son (the one who was killed in World War II) and a Long Island slacker. He was terrific. I'm glad he's returning to theatre work.

• Members

So out of all the story possibilities for Jay to have, they rewrite his history and Jase is no longer his dad? 

Please register in order to view this content

So stupid. 

Whatever happened to that Star girl? Did she ever come clean about her part in lying to Jay about her age? If not, why not undo making Jay being a sexual predator by having her come clean? How about bringing a nice young woman on the Square for him? 

This "story" is gonna be more about Phil than it is gonna be about Jay. 

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Star just disappeared from the canvas. "Bex and Star go to Ben's 21st birthday party but Jay insists she leaves. Star tells Jay that she still has feelings for him and went to the party so she could see him again, and tells Jay that Madison, who Jay has been talking to at the party, is 15 and he therefore knew what he was doing with Star and is now doing it again."

• 2 weeks later...

As if a gas explosion, an arson attack and a shooting weren’t enough, there is even more tragedy ahead in EastEnders when an ambulance carrying Johnny and Linda Carter crashes, leaving their lives hanging by a thread.

The massive week of Walford action sees a chain of tragic events unfold and not everyone will come out alive – and the Grim Reaper appears to be looming over Johnny in particular.

We have already seen the pictures from filming scenes which see the ambulance crash into a tanker and overturn and eagle-eyed fans will have noticed that Johnny was sporting an existing wound.

Now, call us Sherlock Holmes, but it seems likely that it was a gunshot wound, meaning that Johnny could be the one on the receiving end of a bullet from Ted Murray.

Johnny dies in EastEnders shooting and tanker crash horror?
(Picture: BBC)

Ted is left in a panic as the gas explosion brings back horrific memories so he grabs the pistol that his wife Joyce had implored him not to bring to their new home.

When a resident then comes to find them amid the chaos, he opens fire and accidentally shoots someone.

Whether or not this is what happens to Johnny remains to be seen but a further stunt is afoot as the ambulance crashes and Mick looks on in dismay as emergency services wheel out a lifeless Johnny.

Have the Carters lost one of their own?

One to watch: Friday 8th September at 8pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/30/eastenders-spoilers-johnny-carter-dies-in-shooting-and-tanker-crash-disaster-6870374/#ixzz4rJ3G4jBb

• Members

Edward, I met her about 14 years ago when I was at Elstree meeting a friend. It was a distinctly unpleasant experience. Out of all the EE actors I've met over the years, both in person and over the phone, she and Sid Owen stand out to me as the ones who I've been most unimpressed by. What they both seemed to have in common was...well, they exemplified the term "common." Both were grubby, humorless a**holes who seemed to have no interest in anyone or anything beyond the immediate world in which they inhabited. Which is pretty unusual as far as actors go-their curiosity is sometimes a major factor in how they work.

Edited by TimWil