EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So agree. If anything, this story turns me off from them even more. Bad enough that they have Keegan being an immoral mess. Now we have to grit our teeth and watch his equally immoral family engage in this weird story. 

I feel like SOC simply created this family for shock value, and there is nothing endearing about them. Not one thing...

• Members

Valid points. 

It's just gross when folks on these shows hookup. I didn't like Joey/Lauren (as blood cousins) hooking up. I think it is gross when the Dingles do it on ED. I hated Jonathan and Tammy on GL hooking up. There are too many characters on the canvas for them to result to incest. Yes, it is true to life, but I just don't wanna see that. It's weird. 

I don't think so, but it is heavily speculated, and given EE's history, I wouldn't put it past them. 

• Members

Didn't mind Joey/Lauren and Sharon/Dennis.

I honestly don't see EE running an incest story between siblings (that know they're related). The cliffhanger was misleading on Friday but I don't see it happening. Media beat up as per usual.

Edited by Edward Skylover

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

On another board there's speculation that Max actually gave Roxy the drugs, indirectly causing both her and Ronnie's deaths. That possibility had crossed my mind recently. It would explain why he rushed to her hotel room and hid the drugs-he might not have been  protecting her (as we'd thought), he might have been protecting HIMSELF. It's definitely possible.

Edited by TimWil