Toups

Coronation Street: Discussion Thread

For years I've been listening to Conversation Street - An unofficial podcast dedicated to Coronation Street. A new interview conducted by one of the co-hosts did a interview with Steven Arnold (ex-Ashley Peacock) 

Steven recalled the cult storyline involving Zoe Tattersall (Joanne Froggatt) and he revealed that name of the cult "Nirab" is a anagram for Brian Parks who was the producer at the time. 

He also talks about his time on and off the street. 

The link to site where the podcast interview. 

https://conversationstreet.podbean.com/

2 hours ago, Forever8 said:

For years I've been listening to Conversation Street - An unofficial podcast dedicated to Coronation Street. A new interview conducted by one of the co-hosts did a interview with Steven Arnold (ex-Ashley Peacock) 

Steven recalled the cult storyline involving Zoe Tattersall (Joanne Froggatt) and he revealed that name of the cult "Nirab" is a anagram for Brian Parks who was the producer at the time. 

Great find! I never would have heard of this otherwise. Wow. 

9 hours ago, Forever8 said:

Thank you for the link!

On 4/18/2020 at 8:22 PM, victoria foxton said:

From what i've read on Corrie's Digital Spy soap thread no. 

On 4/24/2020 at 7:05 AM, Graham said:

Honestly they're not.

Thanks guys.

@BetterForgotten I thought you might be interested in this. A Bet/Julie fan on Twitter (the guy who runs the Youtube account above) put together some articles from 1995 about backstage drama over her exit.

Ha, Julie is such a complicated woman and I always sensed there was a lot more that went into her quitting in 1995.

Yet, it’s hard not to say that her exit in 1995 was likely the unofficial end of Classic Corrie for good. Certainly the dynamics of the show changed drastically in the year or two after.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, FrenchFan said:

I really love the Geoff/Yasmeen domestic abuse storyline. Both actors are fantastic.

Yeah, it's really good. Definitely the best part of the show right now.