Coronation Street: Discussion Thread

• Members

I've totally forgot about those 2. I would've been all for James coming back and causing drama for Billy/Todd. 

I was all for them making Adam dastardly and whorish like Mike was, but making him some drug dealer is just too much. Why isn't he over in that factory, wreaking havoc and trying to reclaim it? I'd be all for that instead of the drivel he's getting now. 

I don't care for Daniel either, but I am glad that he busted up Sinead/Chesney.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

People always said Chesney dragged her down, but she's just as annoying without him and he's a lot better with Gemma. I think she needs to be killed off. 

I found a few short episodes of some cheesy UK "soap" from 1996 you might laugh at. I'm going to start a new thread for it. 

I don't really watch Corrie much these days. Are you enjoying it? 

• Members

So did you see David showing his ass (and nearly his pubes) on Emmerdale a few days ago? I never know how they get away with it...

All the soaps are a mixed bag these days, some because they just keep killing time, most because they just don't know how to pace stories. 6 episodes a week will always be too much (hell, 4 is too much for EE...).

• Members

Now you know I saw the scene with David...

Please register in order to view this content

Someone was talking about it on Twitter and I had to go peek and see for myself.

All these soaps need to revert back to 3 days a weeks. Possibly 4. They shouldn't be doing more than that. They are gonna wound up and become played out like our soaps are if they keep it up. 

• Members

Oh, thank God, it seems Adam isn't intending to become Britain's Next Top Drug Dealer. But with Ken burning the money, he's going to have to repay that debt some way, isn't he?

I am not really interested in Sinead and Daniel's baby drama. I hope they do something better with it.

Liz with the cowboy hat, talking about Betty, and the glamorous loo was great.

• Members

OK, so what is Nathan's ultimate goal with Bethany. Is he a sex trafficker? They made a big deal that she was a virgin and he deflowered her himself? I thought he'd sell off her virginity to the highest bidder in Dubai or wherever.

I know it's not cool to be mean to child actors but the one who plays Liam is the worst.

"Trexit"? Nice one, Tracey.

Edited by TimWil

• 1 month later...
  • Members

You're welcome. I was very excited when I saw the email advertising it. I'm glad they did it -- you can't beat the quick upload and quality, although it seems like each episode expires after 5 days or so...

YOU'RE RIGHT UP MY STREET

Coronation Street stars Daniel Brocklebank and Rob Mallard dating after string of secret meetings away from the cobbles

The actors struck up a close friendship when Rob joined the show as Ken Barlow’s son Daniel Osbourne

EXCLUSIVE
From Dan Wootton's Bizarre column
16th May 2017, 7:54 pm

Updated: 16th May 2017, 11:11 pm

THERE is a new Coronation Street couple in town ­— but for once their relationship isn’t at the mercy of the scriptwriters.

I can reveal the soap’s stars DANIEL BROCKLEBANK and ROB MALLARD are dating after enjoying a string of secret meetings away from the cobbles.

Daniel and Rob quickly struck up a friendship

SPLASH NEWS
Daniel and Rob quickly struck up a friendship

The actors struck up a close friendship when Rob joined the show as Ken Barlow’s son Daniel Osbourne in December.

Now it has blossomed into a full-on romance.

A source revealed: “Daniel was instantly attracted to Rob when he joined the cast.

Daniel with co-star Anthony Cotton