Coronation Street: Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It would suck for the actress but what can they do for Yasmin? I don't mind Yasmin but I never took to her like I did Alya and Zeedan. I did take to Sharif but clearly the actor is unhinged at the moment. 

Maybe they'll Yasmin find her a new love, and I'll actually grow to have some feeling for her. 

They just need to do something with that entire family. Especially, Zeedan. That man is too sexy to not be boning everything walking. 

• Members

True. 

I think Gary and Zeedan are the must underutilized. I do think that they may be about to entertain a Sarah/Gary romance, which I can see myself getting behind. 

I'm glad that Luke is being showcased in Maria's story, but I don't want him to be attached to her a second longer. Like I've been saying for the longest, I hope they make him a lothario, who enjoys the single life with no strings. 

I with they'd give us more Steph/Andy too. 

• Members

I agree. There are some posters at Digital Spy who talk about how the show's real problems are with Kieran Roberts, who oversees the show and is likely why nothing ever really changes. 

The main thread that talked about this I can't find, but here's another one. 

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2176650&page=3

• Members

I happy this means this random affair nonsense will end sooner rather than later. This isn't much of a loss at all. I wouldn't be mad if Oates got rid of Cathy/Alex, and eventually paired Roy and Yasmeen. Plus, since the story came out of nowhere, the outcome could have always been to break up the Nazir marriage for good anyway. 

I just hope this makes Zeedan give up his beliefs, at least when it comes to sex. I want that body on parade, stat!

• Members

I wouldn't mind Yasmeen and Roy either as I haven't quite warmed up to Cathy/Alex. I (too) can do w/o them. 

(re: Zeedan) That would be a story I could get behind. Zeedan losing faith in his religion and marriage, which stems from his grandfather's infidelity, thus leading to him losing his virginity. Plus, it would lead to us seeing that body! :P