Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What ever happened to Max and Tom mom. And who is the girl who had custody of Tom per Max request but really did not want Tom.

Can you break down the family tree for me, please?

And why is Claire coming back, to give Stephanie greif or something.

Edited by anita30

• Members

Tom's mother and father are death, they died in car accident a few years ago. In her will, Tom's mother Helen stated that Tom's half sister (Max's step-sister), Mandy, would be his legal guardian. However, Mandy couldn't deal with taking care of Tom, so she gave him to Max who raised him.

Tom and Mandy's mother is Helen, Max is Helen's step-son through her marriage with Gordon Cunningham.

Max's biological sister is Cindy (the bitchy brunette one).

Clare isn't coming back, though Gemma Bissix has recently said she's leaving EastEnders. There's no plans to bring her back to Hollyoaks, and I really don't see what she'd be without Max anyway.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Administrator

AHh..okay..I thought it was "Change." Both are great songs.

I know eh. She was phenomenal!

That was a sweet goodbye scene. I loved Tom asked Max why he didn't hug OB and said that he might never see him again. LOL Max/Tom//OB is such a great trio.

It's so sad to not see any great friendships on US soaps anymore. :(

LOL!! Also, "Thank you for this award....but....I just don't know what to say about it." :lol:

So happy for them. They rock.

I was wondering about this too. Thanks!

Oh, Cindy and Mandy are pretty hot too. There's so many good looking women on this show......past and present!

She shouldn't have left HO in the first place. <_<

• Members

I disagree. Bissix wasn't exactly the best actress in the world and while the Clare storyline was phenomenal, it ended at the right time. If she'd stuck around they would have had to have watered the character down to give her longevity, so I'm glad she went when she did.

• Members

Thanks for the explanation. Did you see the new picks of Ste falling onto the ground with Amy, her sister, her dad, Stephanie and Father Keirin yet? If not you want me to post them.

"I am getting my Sunset Ending!!!!!!"

Edited by anita30

• Members

Oooh, I just saw it! I can't say I feel sorry for Ste, after the way he's physically and mentally abused Amy. I'm glad she's finally left him and I hope she doesn't take him back.

I really want Amy and Josh to reconnect, I loved them together!

The link to the spoiler photos:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/m.../07/080711.html

• Members

I liked the Frankie and Steph scenes today, they were sweet.

It looks like Jack's financial woes are catching up to him this week. I still thought it was pretty low of him to hit Steph up for money, considering the state she's been in lately.

I hate that Steph told Niall that she knew him running down Max was an accident. I wanted her to hate his psycho ass much longer. But I loved how he told her that he was there if she ever needed anyone and she replied, "Well, that's what my family is for!" :lol:

I will be really pissed if they decide to pair Steph and Niall in the future. I also can't wait for Niall to be exposed in a few months...

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

I thought the scenes were good too. I like this Stephanie she has grown up alot compared to the bubble head I remember.

Jack is now becoming an idiot. He is doing to Frankie what her first husband did, right and let me guess Darrin is involved in this scheme. How did this crap start anyway? Does he owe somone big or he doesnt know how to handle his money?

From a interview they did with the guy who played Max it was implied that was the direction they are going.

• Members

God, Niall is such a nasty psycho. LOL! Did you see how he looked when he realized that John Paul and Kieron had worked things out? He really wanted John Paul to get hurt.

I don't want Steph anywhere near him. Maybe they'll hook up and Steph will come to know what a lunatic he is and dump him. I still can't believe that after how many times he's tried (and succeeded) at breaking Max and Steph up, they'd even consider pairing Niall and Steph.

I feel really sorry for Newt, and Jack. That story is really heating up, what Jack will do this week is really desperate and sad.

Anyway, another Max and OB video a friend of mine made set to Leona Lewis' Footprints In The Sand. The song is so perfect, especially with these clips.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• Members

Wednesday's show is a good set-up for tomorrow's shocking show. Even though Jack brought a lot of this on himself, I can't help but feel sorry for him. I also liked how everyone is trying to help him out, the sense of community is really essential to any soap, IMO.

Poor Newt, he really misunderstands the whole situation. I never thought I would like this character, but he's grown a lot on me.

Anyway, tomorrow's episode should be great. ;):)