Toups

Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

hsfolk   
23 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Starry shouldn't have happened in the first place 

I'm starting to get on board w/ Harry & James, but really Harry needs a guy his own age

Errol   
12 minutes ago, OLTL #1 fan said:

I'm starting to get on board w/ Harry & James, but really Harry needs a guy his own age

I'd rather Harry and Ryan, but it looks like Ryan and Ste might be the couple despite Ryan kissing Ste's sister.

4 minutes ago, Errol said:

I'd rather Harry and Ryan, but it looks like Ryan and Ste might be the couple despite Ryan kissing Ste's sister.

It's unfortunate that anyone has to be with succubus Ste.

Errol   
15 minutes ago, Bright Eyes said:

It's unfortunate that anyone has to be with succubus Ste.

Oh, I agree. I loved John Paul and I was secretly rooting for John Paul and Harry. Now I want Harry and Ryan. Sadly, only one of them with Ste would generate a story based on how the current writers think. Take out the kids from Ryan/Ste orbit and they have no story. But with the kids and Amy's death, there is oodles of story to tell for Ryan/Ste. Not so much Harry/Ryan even though I personally think think they'd have lots of stories to play.

DRW50   
13 minutes ago, Errol said:

Oh, I agree. I loved John Paul and I was secretly rooting for John Paul and Harry. Now I want Harry and Ryan. Sadly, only one of them with Ste would generate a story based on how the current writers think. Take out the kids from Ryan/Ste orbit and they have no story. But with the kids and Amy's death, there is oodles of story to tell for Ryan/Ste. Not so much Harry/Ryan even though I personally think think they'd have lots of stories to play.

Ste is just a void - he has no chemistry with his love interests. I include rib-breaker Brendan, the sexiest domestic violence expert of all time, in that. 

I wish they'd do Harry/James but Harry/Ryan wouldn't bother me either. We're likely to have nothing instead. 

Errol   
1 minute ago, DRW50 said:

Ste is just a void - he has no chemistry with his love interests. I include rib-breaker Brendan, the sexiest domestic violence expert of all time, in that. 

I wish they'd do Harry/James but Harry/Ryan wouldn't bother me either. We're likely to have nothing instead. 

I don't know about James. Just something about him that I just don't like. That doesn't mean that I can't see him paired with someone, whether it be Harry or Ryan, but I'm not much of a fan. But I'd take him over Ste and anyone at this point. Ugh. He's so boring.

hsfolk   
3 hours ago, Errol said:

now that you mention it, Harry & Ryan would be hot but surely they are bringing back Kyle

Errol   
17 hours ago, OLTL #1 fan said:

now that you mention it, Harry & Ryan would be hot but surely they are bringing back Kyle

Is that the guy who walks differently? Is that the actor or the character? Either way, don't see what Ryan saw in him. Harry or even Ste, okay. Kyle? No thanks. I even thought Kyle looked like D.S. Armstrong, who I'd also take with Ryan. 

Even though Ryan is a douche, I'd actually root for him with anyone at this point. Just prefer him with Harry.

I feel like Hollyoaks has more storylines/couples that I"m interested in following but the whole format and most of the extended cast these days is just so annoying and not interesting.

Meanwhile with Emmerdale I'm just stuck with Rob and Aaron and their cycle of antics....but at least I love seeing the Dingles, the Bartons, and the other members of the village.