Big Brother 10: Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the first time since BB5, I've enjoyed a BB opening episode. Brian is a sneaky little bastard. Renny is so annoying. And Libra and Angie are hott! :wub: I'm glad the show seems to have gotten back to it's roots and has stopped casting young jocks and bimbos who just wanna be on TV. For once I actually feel the contestants wanna be their and aren't just trying to get their five minutes of fame.

• Administrator

He sure is, but I like that in a player.

She sure is. I hope she's the one to leave.

I think April's the hottest one....but there's something 'off' about her. Can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, there seems to be some good diversity this season.

Hopefully there will be some good fights this season. :)

• Members

Loving Libra! She and Jessie are probably my favorites there. Brian is such a weasel and needs to go. Its a win win this week bc if Renny goes, I'll be happy too bc she annoys the hell out of me

Is it just me or does Jerry sound like he's going to keel over whenever he speaks?

• Members

Go Libra! Brian, this is what happens when you get cocky, try to manipulate people, and tell plans to the wrong person(Angie, Memphis, Olly). Not everyone is Will Kirby. I'm so glad he's going down! But I feel sorry for Jerry though. The look on Brian and Dan's faces was priceless!

• Administrator

I'm thinking the same thing. LOL

I'm disappointed to see Brian leave. He was funny, he was a weasel, he was fun to watch. He played too strong, acting like the big man, using "I's" all the time, he showed his arrogance. That was his downfall. If he stayed quiet and layed low, he couldn't been another Dr. Will. I loved his analogy of building an army but there was no opposition on the other side.

What happened between April and Keesha? On the broadcast show, Keesha was talking to Angie and then the next minute Keesha was being all paranoid, "I know they're talking about me." What happened on the live feeds (just stuff that lead up to that fight)?

April was looking good on Tuesday (those boots) and Wednesday's episode (that short black outfit)! :wub:

Okay as of right now, I'm rooting for Libra, April, and Dan.

Archived