Loving/The City Discussion Thread

• Members

From what I gather watching the SoapSupercouples You Tube's Casey/Ally playlist, Ally married Cooper for insurance so she could have the baby in the hospital, otherwise she couldn't afford it. Then she was going to divorce him, but Cooper was going to take the baby (I think) after he found out Ally slept with Casey. Casey made a deal with Cooper, he'd stay away from Ally if Cooper let her have the baby, Tyler. That's when Casey and Steffi pretended to sleep together (I can't remember if they actually did once, I think so).

The playlist goes through Casey/Ally's wedding, but apparently not all the way to his death (I'm at the wedding now).

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OK. Enough is enough. Can you stay on topic with the show? If you wanna go on a wild a** tangent about Marcy Walker or whoever else was on Santa Barbara then do that in the SB thread. It isn't necessary for you to ask the same questions in every thread. Or start a Marcy Walker thread and ask the questions there. OK?

• Members

Faison was involved in the Universal Studios plot.

When Agnes Nixon took over in the fall of 1993, SOD said Millee Taggert was sick, which was why she was abandoning the writing post. I assumed that Guza left at some point, but I don't know when. I guess it's possible that Guza was still there.

I don't think the AMC crossovers helped the show. Jean Leclerc had chemistry with different actresses, but I don't think Jeremy fit well in Corinth. I think it took a while to figure out what to do with Angie. Frankie seemed better integrated into the younger set, but he seemed mainly in a secondary role. I think lily white "Loving" needed more diversity, but I cannot help but wonder if Morgan and Ballard would have fared better had the show created characters for them rather then trying to make Angie and Frankie work in Corinth.

• Members

Was LOVING Using Debbi as Angie & Jean as Jeremy seen as a BIG GET

I do remember hearing a rumor that Agnes wanted Carla and her from from OLTL to transfer to Cornith in the mid 80s wonder why that didnt happen

Its not like Paul Rauch did them favors at OLTL