• 2 months later...
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

I haven't heard his piano pieces, his notes, in such a long while - there's been a lot of sad scenes this past week, a perfect time to play his music, but there was nothing. I wonder if he's gone. :(

QUOTE (Donna B @ Aug 23 2008, 11:28 PM)
When did his career outside of daytime take off?

After he left DAYS.

• Members
Talk about some wonderful, powerful music. I love that they use so much of the score, I've never heard so much of it before. It really is heartbreaking, so much of Y&R's music is. God, we need a full soundtrack so badly! :( Edited by YRBB

• Members

This is also one more breathtaking Y&R score (And may I also say: How sweet is that scene??? Aaaaaw! :wub:):

This music was most recently used when Kay visited Victor at the hospital, while Sabrina was still alive.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

I think what makes 'Stone's Death Theme' so damn excellent is that it's associated with such a heartbreaking scene. When I hear that music, that's the only thing I think of. It's a beautiful piece of music on it's own...but I feel that the storyline that's associated with it is what makes it so special.

Y&R, in my view, has the greatest soap opera background music ever. The older the better.

• Members

I don't know if 'Victor's Theme' was used in "Victor, don't go! DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" but I do know that it was used in the more recent "Victooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooor! Oh God, what I supposed to do know? WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?! Oooooooooooooooh Victor!"

• 2 weeks later...