Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread (Anyone Watching?)

JackPeyton

• Members

Search for Tomorrow Episode #8783

So now Sarah is about to perform at i thinka clubhouse type thing. i hope she does ok! and this one dude is i guess moving out of this old couples house and they are happy to see him go. idk... but i FLOVE this opening.

TR, Danny, and this other buy were talking. Danny left the room and TR is questioning thi dude on the status of ther erelationship. THey are not bf/gf anymore but trying to be friends. OMG! i seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE T.R.!

that dude thats leaving this old couples house i guess fell or something and now has to go to the hospital. i dont like this dude hes annoying.

Quinn & Wendy are amazing together. They and i think her mom or his mom and some other girls are helping Sarah get ready. Wendy & Quinn sure do bicker a lot and i sure do love it! She is telling him he needs a new look. Quins mom gave him his dads blazer and Susie is going to trim it up and make it fit him now.

ok more new people for me. this blonde dude doesnt seem like to quinn.... humm...

so the annoying guy who broke his leg is moving back into this old couples house.

TR is crying and Danny is talking to her. Shes really upset her dads always away it seems. my poor TR!

and that blonde dude who doesnt like Quinn is now calling up a magazine reviewer to come to Sarahs performance! uh-oh!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Search for Tomorrow Episode #8784

OMG! So that hussy Liza is throwing some kind of party and Sunny just showed up and crashed it. Theya sked her if she was joining there commitee and she, after telling them liza is her best friends, said 'best friends share everything, dont they liza?' omg! owned again!

TR & Danny are not getting along now and TR's grandpa is there and wants her to go with him to Sarah's performance. TR is pissed none of them care that Liza is a slut and gonna hurt her dad. now i dont know what the relation gbetween tr's dad and liza is because her fiance just showed up and trs bro and gramps are nice to him.

Now TR's dad, i think, is talking to his mom, i think, about how Liza wont marry him and they are discussing her maybe having an affair with another man... okay its not his mom just some older woman.

whats the name of this town, Henderson?

OMG! OMG! OMFG! Sunny just went off omn Liza at this party. She comapred her to a dog then told everyone that she was like a allycat and was sleeping with whats his name! then she called her a jezabell and thre some kinda red desert dressing across her white dress! OMG!

I guess Danny and TR are just friends but he is into her as more? They are discussing Liza and she wants to keep Liza away from thats dude til her dad gets back now. Danny anbd TR started flirting and Danny is backing away 'im not rejecting you, i like you. maybe too much' ... omg! swoon!

• Members

You should go back to some of the older episodes and see Sherry Mathis as Liza. I loved the romance with her and Kentucky Bluebird (yes that was his name). Never did get to see the end of that story when AOL pulled those episodes.

• Members

I too fell in love with Liza & Kentucky Bluebird's quirky love story. I found the actor (Will Patton????) to be a complete scene stealer--- Can anyone tell me, did Kentucky just leave Henderson or did he die?

Sherry Mathis was so genuine & real as Liza!!! Personally, I love the late '84 SFT eppys.

Such a great show, regardless.

• Members

I watched Search For Tomorrow back in the day when it was on NBC. The best moments for me, the earliest i can remember, were the murder of Rusty Sentell, Travis Sentell's father. Early Warren and Wendy, and the conclusion of that storyline which included the murder mystery party, and Warren's Demise, were awesome. I loved that show during those three years as much as Days of our Lives and Another World. I stopped paying attention to Search after Warren's demise. Looking back the show got pretty boring and was kind of a snooze fest for me. I remember bits and pieces of the carnival, because the show was always background noise until Days of our Lives started. However, one snow day

Search became must see tv again, and i stayed with the show until the end.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay looked for the site and watched two episodes. I love it so far. Wendy (Lisa Peluso????) is the [!@#$%^&*] - love her. Quinn is a hottie. I was researching soaps a lot in college and read like a million and one soap opera books but wasn't watching soaps or wasn't alive when most of the greats were on so reading about them wasn't the same. Who plays Quinn - cuz like I said he's hot? Does Quinn end up with Wendy? please spoil me. And who does the blonde chick from Ally McBeal/30 Rock play? Character's name?

Thanks to all of your for introducing me to this awesome site.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived