B&B: The return of Steffy Forrester

• Administrator

http://boldandbeautiful.com/bb/main/fanNew....jsp?newsType=2

May 2, 2008, Los Angeles, CA ...Canadian Actress Jacqueline MacInnes Wood has joined the cast of CBS's hit daytime drama, The Bold and the Beautiful, in the contract role of "Steffy Forrester" Executive Producer and Head Writer, Bradley P. Bell announced today.

The character of "Steffy," the daughter of "Dr. Taylor Hayes" (played by Hunter Tylo) and "Ridge Forrester" (played by Ronn Moss), was last seen on canvas in January 2006, as she left for college in London. "Steffy" returns to the canvas when "Ridge" calls her home to ask for her support with the family business, "Forrester Creations."

MacInnes Wood's first tape date is May 2, 2008. Her first airdate is scheduled for Wednesday, June 4, 2008.

Born and raised in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, MacInnes Wood moved to Toronto at age 18 to pursue her dream of becoming an actress. Her first job, as "The Hair Girl" in a First Choice Hair Cutter's national commercial, continues to play to this day. Soon after, she landed the job of host on the global series, Gamer Girlz. MacInnes Wood then enlisted in acting classes at Ryerson University, Centre for the Arts and the Armstrong Acting Studio. In 2007, she appeared as "Faith the Model" in Paul Reiser's TBS micro-series, Lovebites, as "Candice" in Donny Wahlberg's UPN series M.V.P., "Julie Gunn" in the Disney pilot, Skyrunners, as well as a lead role in the Hallmark movie, Nightmare at the end of the Hall, scheduled to air in the near future.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always thought so! I'd just have one person do a double role. I don't really mind Mackenzie Mauzy so it wouldnt matter either way, but just find the right actress (whether its mauzy or not) and just have a twofer lol I bet the rest of the cast would be pissed cause its union stipulated that if you play a double role you get paid twice, I read that somewhere in regards to David/Stuart on AMC.

• Members

Maybe they are like the Olson Twins and looked just alike as kids despite not being identical twins. I think it is a good decision to hire another actress in the role, Mauzy is not strong enough to play two distinctly different characters.

• Members
That's the most shallow post I've read in a while. :lol: You set your standards pretty high right?

Anyway. I don't care if she pretty or not, as long as she can act. But since you brought it up, I do think she's pretty.

103d5s1.jpg

• Members

Keep in mind, ATWT un-identicaled Frannie and Sabrina (they weren't twins, but still.) This is not unprecedented. Still, soaps haven't had a good dual role in years. Wish they'd find a good actress to do both of them.

Archived