Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aha!  I think I have the KGJ "killer" figured out.  It's the nurse, isn't it?  After having a different orderly in every scene, we've suddenly had the same actress as a nurse for a few weeks now. I saw her overhear a convo between KGJ and Roger and assumed she would accuse Roger of the "crime" but it's going to turn out that she did it herself.  Hopefully, the story doesn't go past November sweeps.....

• Members

The answer may surprise you...

Please register in order to view this content

I won't give it away.

I do have to say, though, that even though I didn't really care for Barry, I did enjoy the friendship he and Jillian developed bonding over the whole Ken situation, esp. towards the end and afterwards. Barry chased anything in a skirt but he was respectful of Jill, he didn't judge her for cheating on his cousin, Frank. His love for Ken was sincere and that, along with his befriending of Jill were, basically, the redeeming qualities for me with his character.

Edited by applcin

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay - I'm further along in RH now - up to 1402.  Re: my Delia freak out earlier.....I can see that they want to turn Delia back into the character she was before RE took over the role and I've accepted it. LOL  Delia is back to wanting to be a part of the Ryan family. She's pining for Frank now - suddenly out of left field, after years of her being in therapy and working really REALLY hard to stop caring about being part of the Ryan family. She seemed to have gotten them out of her system, but clearly, it didn't work. I'm back to hating her. The thing is...I enjoy hating Kimberly  more. Delia's regression makes her come across, to me, as super pathetic and sad. At least Kimberly is just a right out manipulative asshat!

Edited by adrnyc

• Members

Not only Senaca - but now Kimberly is egging on Elliot, the producer of her Broadway show. 

I seriously "tune in" these days to see what she's going to do next. She and Michael have become quite the pair of troublemakers. Poor Connie Markham never stood a chance! 

Rae had better watch out. Now that Michael is working for her, and bedding her, she's going to let her guard down and those two are gonna go after her...I just know it!

Senaca....oof...mid-life crisis, for sure. I hope he divorces Kimberly before the little $h!t gets pregnant.