Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Randall Edwards (Delia #3) as a Hat Check Girl in the 1984 film The Pope Of Greenwich Village

Please register in order to view this content

Randall with Mickey Rourke and Eric Roberts

Edited by safe

• Members

Seriously, Michael Levin and the late Gerald Gordon (Dr. Nick Bellini, The Doctors) have to be the all-time champion yellers in soap opera history!! I know that Jack mellowed somewhat in RH's later years, but I wonder if fans had to turn the volume down whenever Jack was ranting and raving about something. LOL

• Members

I'm still so thrilled that these soaps exist on YouTube so I can enjoy different soaps that I didn't see on first viewing.  Last Friday (I think episode 1245) was the "wedding" of Senaca and Kim.  CLASSIC SOAP OPERA FRIDAY!!!!!  Priest: " If anyone can show just cause why Senaca and Kimberly should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."  Long pause while we see a shot of everyone at the wedding and finally......Jillian says "I have to speak"  LOVE IT!!!!

Does anyone remember watching this on first viewing?  What were the reactions? I can't imagine anyone would want to see Seneca destroy his life no matter how controlling he is.  I was screaming at the TV the entire time for someone to speak. Thank God for Jill.  I love her even more now.