Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Loved Kate O'Mara in so many things. They didn't seem to know what to do with her on Dynasty. Cassie (Caress really is a ridiculous name and I refuse to use it - ha!) never really did anything on Dynasty. The producers & ABC just wanted to cash in on how well the show was doing overseas/thought it'd be a great idea to give Joan Collins a sister. I always enjoyed seeing her when she would appear but she rarely progressed a storyline. It was just Alexis trying to stop Cassie from publishing her tell-all book. I found it all to be a bit of a snooze fest. But she looked great!

• Members

I hope she can get help. As someone who suffers from depression and anxiety, I can tell you, it is no joke. The tricks that your mind plays on you are awful. At least we are finally beginning to dip our toes into the water of discussing mental illness in this country. Current stats are that 20% of Americans suffer from it. May we all find the help we need.

• Members

After being released on bail, here's what happened:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/heather-locklear-hospitalized-reported-overdose-call-125000793.html

She clearly needs long-term care...as an inpatient. I'm guessing her 20-year-old daughter, as next of kin, would decide whether or not to commit her. So sad.

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

She's being held at UCLA Medical Centre on a 5250 hold, meaning it's an involuntary hold that can last 14 days. Hopefully Richie Sambora and her daughter are getting a lawyer into court to get them appointed her conservator, like Britney Spears' parents did, so that she can be committed indefinitely.

She needs to be in rehab out of state, that boyfriend of hers needs to be turfed, and that Thousand Oaks house needs to be emptied and sold. She has owned it since her marriage to Tommy Lee - way too many memories in that place. She's long owned a low rise condo in Beverly Hills that could be a bolthole, but she probably needs the safety of a gated community or one of the full service buildings on Wilshire Boulevard for security. 

Bottom line is she need serious help and immediate action.   

• 2 months later...
  • Members

@SFK @Vee @DaytimeFan @YRBB @Khan I thought some of you might like this. I won't post every video to save space but you can find them on the uploader's channel. It's hosted by the late, great Kate O'Mara and has a number of Dynasty ladies interviewed or listed. A number of Dynasty cast are also interviewed.

(I should warn the first video has a naked photo of Stephanie Beacham)

Edited by DRW50

• 2 weeks later...