• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow! It's been forever since I watched this show and I didn't remember Blake being this cruel SOB!  He's absolutely horrible!  

Krystle is whiny and pathetic and she was my fav back then (before I knew better, I guess). 

Al Corley couldn't act AT ALL!  

Seeing Pamela Sue Martin as Fallon again reminds me of one of the most dreadful recasts in the history of recasts!  

Jeff Colby/John James   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alexis/Joan was still the best thing to happen to this show!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

And yet, compared to Jack Coleman, Corley was like Paul Newman.

You think that's bad?  Try watching Miss Linda on "The Big Valley."  When she IS in an episode, she's usually being abducted and/or held hostage.  Or she's being told to stay home -- "that canyon's no place for a woman!" -- while Heath, Nick, and the other Barkley boy run off to rescue Barbara Stanwyck from HER kidnapper of the week.

Edited by Khan

• Members

That is one of my favorite scenes from Dynasty!  Season 9 was just getting underway. The new writing was clear, funny - the show was coming back from some pretty awful years. You can tell how much fun the cast is having in the first few episodes of the season. I just finished a rewatch of the entire series and Season 9 holds up as one of the series' best, imo. The production value had clearly dropped (Carringtons in JEANS????!!!!!! - that horrible excuse for a police office set) but the writing took a step up in the show's final season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's silly that even at that point they felt the need to have a Krystle/Alexis duke out - and this was in season three!

I guess at least it was not as bad as the reunion where they fought over a [!@#$%^&*] brooch.