Melrose Place

• Members

I'm watching season three and this is like soap on crack!

Please register in order to view this content

Kimberly's going to fail her psych eval! Amanda's suddenly feeling tired (leading to her cancer)! Sydney's about to join a cult with Traci Lords!

Alison will survive - she's like a rash I can't get rid off.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Started watching MP 10 years ago and finally made it through S6 and into 7. I hate Samantha one episode and don't mind her the next but I actually grew to enjoy the Sam/Billy/Jennifer/Jeff mess and loved how they broke out into two separate fights on the complex but it was missing something older MP didn't miss and that was everyone leaving their apartments to watch the fight. 

Didn't mind the four of them exiting but I kinda wanted Sam to leave single and lonely after the crap she pulled and just like they did with Jake/Jo they failed to reunite Billy and Alison. 

The Coop/Lexi climax was great I'm glad he's gone and it was nice to see the craziness ease back into the show and in the end he was right, it was all Megan's fault that he got put into that situation. 

Jane being back is more than a fresh air. She has saved the show for me. I haven't enjoyed the show as much as I have in season 7 since the beginning of season 4. 

I love love love season 3. That was the last perfect season to me. But I think they ran through so much story or plot rather from seasons 2-4 that it pushed the show back. They ran out of ideas and destroyed half the characters in the process. 

• Members

I forgot this whole "random bad plot that cop is gay and wants to sex Matt"-plot.

It's hilarious. And bad. It's like - "we ran out of plot ideas and had to give him something".

Matt is Gay. A Gay is Matt.

Jo at least takes control!

Edited by te.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for posting that! That was fun.

Very interesting about the art giving subconscious messages and the backstage tuna and cajun chicken stories LOL

It's nice to see that the cast still have such vivid memories, and they are pretty clear-headed about what parts of the show worked/didn't work. They truly seem to love it and not look down on it.

Nothing will EVER compare to the insane fun of Seasons 2 and (particularly) 3. By mid-Season 4, I'd realized it was over, but man those two seasons were great.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Are you sure, Vee?  I do wonder if Marcy was offered a role on the short-lived primetime soap Central Park West in the mid-1990s.  After all, CPWAll My Children, and Guiding Light were all generally done out of New York.  Also, both CPW and GL were aired on CBS.