Melrose Place

• Members

Marcia Cross will be on Quantico as a recurring character once it returns in March.

Grant Show, of course, is a regular on Devious Maids.

Heather took a three year break after Franklin & Bash in 2013, but seems to be in a new tv movie. Hopefully she'll do more acting and she just took a break to sort out her life.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I mean I know what they have done, and DZ was awesome as Brookes mom on OTH btw.    I am sure Marcia Cross and CTS don't need the money.   I am just saying do any of them have long term commitments anywhere except Grant Show (I didn't know he was a regular)?  They could totally do a movie ala Knots Landing like the 80's.  There may be no market, but I don't see why Fox or the CW couldn't try or Lifetime with their unauthorized biographies lol.  Then Grant could even do it.  And yeah, not so sure about Heather and she's kinda of the deal breaker.  Just a thought.

• Members

I have never seen devious maids so I have no idea.  Time flies.  I realized I watched this in jr high and high school and now I am in my 30's lol  I just think it would be kinda cool to do one of those old school this is where they are at now movies.  Lord knows the crappy movies they put out on lifetime now.  Although, not gonna lie loved them doing flowers in the attic and all the sequels.  I can't imagine Michael Mancini 57, but I am sure he looks good.  The rest of the cast does relatively.  They all came together for the reunion show on GMA sans TC, so they seem like they'd be willing.  I mean I know Lisa Rinna would be in lol  She turns nothing down.

• Members

The bay is the web series with Lilly Melgar, and Mary Beth Evans, and a bunch of soap stars right?  They don't film very many episodes, do they?  It keeps my Melrose movie dream alive, but glad to hear TC is working.  I heard the Bay was good, but I have never seen in.  I am not into web series even though I know a lot are better than actual soaps.

• Members

Okay just finished season 5.  I had no idea it really was.  I remember it being bad, but it's awful.  The only mild entertainment is Taylor.  I mean David Chavert is funny for different reasons.

1. wtf is this Billy/Sam/Dad thing.  No one cares

2.  Why did Kimberly go into re-mission only to die?

3.  I totally forgot Alison was back on the sauce and Jake was just cool with it?  They are one of the worst married couples ever.  Truly  Her and Amanda and her being back at D&D were a bright spot.  I liked them as grudging friends.

4.  This show is just a hot mess and it gets so much worse in the second half.

5.  Did not recall NLG on the show at all.  And that Matt/storyline was so weird.

At least Billy and Alison got a small send off.  I know they showed up at the airport with Jane, but it was like here's a banner and see you later. Lol

• Members

1. Exactly. Sam was the worst character ever created. Even Kyle's brother in Season 7 is more interesting. If she was supposed to be the replacement for Jo, they misfired horribly. 

2. I think others mentioned there were some back 'n forth contract negotiations with Marcia Cross?  I always thought it was ironic how by the time she became an "official" castmember in season 4, she had already outrun her usefulness. 

3. Yeah, I couldn't believe how Allison was able to hit the bottle and Jake barely flinched. I liked how Allison eventually went back to D&D, for all of two seconds. 

4. Yup. haha

5. It was. Once again, Matt in his own storyline island, with no cute boyfriend (although his boyfriends were always mental hotheads) or the adorable Mara Wilson to make him interesting. 

Small sendoff for poor Jane. Gone are the days of someone getting a promotion or whatnot, and everyone from the apartment complex coming over for an impromptu party, complete with balloons and cake. Season One was adorable... :) 

I like how Soap Opera Digest once described David Charvet's MP run.... "from the moment David Charvet joined Melrose Place, he looked like he didn't want to be there." So true. 

• Members

Sam was dead weight. She was riding off her success from Swingers.  She was less bad ass than Jo at her best when Jo was getting beat up by Jake's brother.

Marcia Cross way outlived her usefulness.  Why negotiate?  Syd was a way bigger loss.  They should have given more money to CTS or Grant Show, although I am okay with Jake's exit.

Alison in season 5 is an utter disappointment.  I don't understand why they just didn't have her and Billy ride off into the sunset.  It's not like Billy did anything worthy after season 5.

Amanda never really had a true rival (even though she always beat Alison) after season 5.  I think their rivalry was special because of the love triangle and the points where they are friends.

Poor Matt.  I like him in second viewing.  He deserved a better storyline alway

David Charvet always seemed too young and out of place with the rest of the cast although I like Sydney and him together.  So did Jenn, Billy's soulmate.

Edited by carolineg

• 1 month later...