Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Members

I know, but it's still true that SB was the first place most people saw and liked her. Most likely, she wouldn't be where she is now if not for the soap. It wouldn't kill her just to grit her teeth, smile and say thank you when people say that they liked her work as Kelly. But then, I'm preaching to the choir here.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So what was the storyline that effectively marked the death of Santa Barbara from a creative standpoint?  To understand what I'm getting at, check out the following links:

https://youtu.be/euL_RWN2rq4

https://youtu.be/I-TS-92KVDA

So what was it?  Was it the one where Eden fell off a cliff?  Was it the one where Cruz fell in love with Kelly?

Edited by GSGfan2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am watching episodes 144-151 as posted on Youtube.  It is around the time of Peter being caught as the Carnation Killer.  In ep.144 Warren wakes up shirtless in a barn with a Britsh woman.  They have some witty banter and discuss trying to free Lionel who had been accused of killing Channing.  Then in 150 he meets Maggie, (the cop who had sweaty fantasies about Warren fixing her tires), as they discuss Summer and the Carnation killer.  I know a lot of SB characters came and went but, what happened to the British lady from the barn?  Was she connected to the dropped storyline about the treasures from the Lockridge boat?