GL: Returns for the Holiday season!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad Vanessa will be back without Matt...really think she and Billy need to reunite. And Jordan Clark needs another front burner sl. Would love it if Rusty got to stay. I would also like for Roxie to return and for Cassie and Reva to not be sisters. I always thought Sarah's long lost baby was a boy anyway...don't know how Cassie ever really came to be...

• Members

What DOES make fiscal sense in daytime?! LOL.

CBS doesn't stick their fingers in the pies made by Bell Dramatic Serial, because they're baked and served fresh daily. P&G hired chefs and bakers that didn't wash their hands when they made theirs. THAT is why CBS is stepping in.

I doubt CBS has interfered at all with the Bell soaps. And that's why they are so damn successful.

• Members

Because when someone defends their soap, they always have to bring up DAYS and try and make some comparison when there is none.

And if Miss Trudy starts to get personal again, I will close this thread and issue a warning. I saw what happened in the other thread and there is no need for this crap. Defend your show, but don't bash others in the process. Shape up or ship out.

Archived