OLTL: Erika Slezak's new newsletter

• Members

I thought some would be interested in this. Erika Slezak's latest newsletter is up at her website (erikaslezak.com) and as usual she is candid with both barrels. You may remember this time last year when she blasted Dena Higley and helped get her fired (though she's too modest to admit it). This time, she is commenting on Nathaniel Marston's firing, but also clearing the air about a longtime misunderstanding with Ellen Holly that I know some of us have talked about before. I always felt Erika was interpreted badly in Ellen Holly's brilliant (but very angry, and rightfully so) autobiography, and here she confirms it.

On NM:

Erika also has a lot to say about the current show and the strike as well as about the death of Lee Patterson (Joe Riley), so check it out at her site! I did and I don't even work there!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carla was brought back by the team before Rauch. I think she was district attorney (randomly, since I think she was a nurse prior to that) at the time and she and Ed were making each other jealous with Roger Hill from the film "The Warriors" and Phylicia Rashad, respectively.

Archived