Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

DAYS: Um Claire is related to every family...

Little Claire seriously has ties to every family on the show now..Who will she date if Days does continue on and she gets SORASED?...

Through her grandma Hope she's a Horton. Through her Great grandpa Doug she's a Williams. Through her grandpa John she's a DiMera and an actual blood Brady. Through her great Grandpa Victor she's a Kiriakis. And now the guy she originally thought was her Daddy, is her cousin.

I was about to say Theo, but he's part of the Dimeras...oh well...there will be new characters I am sure.

Little Claire seriously has ties to every family on the show now..Who will she date if Days does continue on and she gets SORASED?...

Through her grandma Hope she's a Horton. Through her Great grandpa Doug she's a Williams. Through her grandpa John she's a DiMera and an actual blood Brady. Through her great Grandpa Victor she's a Kiriakis. And now the guy she originally thought was her Daddy, is her cousin.

Isn't Philip her Great Uncle?

He's her cousin and Great Uncle I think?

The lineage to Kiriakis is only on her father's side which doesn't change with John being a Dimera/Brady, therefore Philip is only her Great Uncle.

The lineage to Kiriakis is only on her father's side which doesn't change with John being a Dimera/Brady, therefore Philip is only her Great Uncle.

Ah yes that's right thanks. I keep forgetting Belle is only named after Isabella.