It's really Official this time: Nick and Jessica are.......

dawn9476

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh well. I guess we'll be subjected to them singing about their breakup on their next albums and be bombared with shows like the "Insider" saying stuff like:

"What are really caused the Jessica/Nick breakup? Find out next on the Insider"

"What really broke Jessica and Nick up? Only the Insider knows"

"What is life like after Nick? Tune into the inside to find out"

And much other crap like that. They shouldn't have milked their marriage for publicity anyway.

• Members

I also don't think celebrities have ANY privacy. If Brad Pitt farts, somebody's got it in a can and selling it on eBay. If Dennis Rodman's on the pot, there's a paparazzi right outside the door waiting to take a quick shot or two.

I really, honestly think that the pap.'s were so closed in on Jess and Nick that they really began to question their marriage. Like if somebody says "The sky's red" long enough, you kinda start to believe it, too.

Oh well, I wish them all the happiness in the world. But hey, there's always a chance they could get back together. I mean, they had a nasty break-up before they were even married that alsted quite a while, and they eventually found their way back to each other.

• Members

I don't think that was an intentional stunt, seeing as how it was the very first episode. But even then something like that is just to unreal to be faked. Nick's reaction to it was priceless though. How can you fake that?

I think Daddy Simpson had a lot to do with the breakup, seeing as how he hated Nick. Plus, he was always so pervy with the way he just casually watched his daughter writhe on a car and talked about her breasts.

Archived