Days: A character dies.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think this is true for 2 reasons.

1: DAYS would be STUPID to add another nail to their almost-completely-nailed-and-cemented coffin by killing off a vet such as Frank Parker.

2: No confirmation. Call me dumb, but don't you think we would have heard about Parker's exit already? We heard about Pinson/Koslow/Beemer/Madison months before they're set to leave the show. But this is supposed to happen either 2/4 week or 2/11 week and we have heard nothing about Frank Parker leaving DAYS.

..........yet. :unsure:

• Members

It's true.

The plane goes all haywire on the ride back home to Salem. The pilots are drugged, the oxygen level in the plane drops and everyone has to put on an oxygen mask. There apparently aren't enough masks, and due to Bo's illness, he passes out. In order to save Bo, Pop Shawn takes his own oxygen mask off and puts it on Bo. He then suffocates to death.

• Members

yay. i am so hapy about this. for many reasons.

frank parker has no reason having a contract with ays (he does have a contract, yes/no?)

shawn sr was so pointless and boring.

and if this show was smart they would so go all caroline/victor/maggie. just say that for the past year when we have only seen maggie three times and victor once they started a relationship. then ahve caroline want him. greatness. i would love it, and i dont care if others wouldnt! lol.

also, the death sounds good, and this is one of thos deaths that i see staying dead.

• Members

This sounds great and is long overdue.

It's a death with impact that affects long-term story and won't result in fan outrage. He's a vet but Frank has been rumored to want to retire for years now.

And, yes, even with Higley, this will have long-term affects and it's not the same as OLTL. It involves half the cast and is supposed to move several stories in different directions based on spoilers and other things being tossed around.

• Members

Even if this happens...

It amazes me the number of people saying how this is good because it will call for a bunch of airtime for the vets and the fallout will be felt for months and months.

What makes yall think ANY of that's gonna happen? We might get grieving scenes for a day or so, but then it'll be back to regular ole DAYS and the death of a veteran will have just been for nothing.

Archived