Casting Spoiler On Days

• Members

Irish Actor, Kevin J. Ryan, to be in NBC’s Days of our Lives

Press release from: Civilia Public Relations

PR Agency: Civilia Public Relations

(openPR) - Kevin J. Ryan, Irish-born actor, announced today that he will be appearing in the Emmy Award-winning daytime drama “Days of our Lives.” His American TV debut will be on January 30, 2008 and marks the latest role he has booked since moving to Los Angeles.

Kevin plays an Irish bodyguard who was called on to protect Colleen Brady (Shirley Jones). His is an integral character as the story travels to Ireland where a desperate struggle ensues to find a safe house for the Brady family’s baby who has been threatened to be kidnapped. Kevin plays the role of Sean who is a rough, devious, sexy Irishman who will do anything in his power to save the baby from abduction. Kevin’s character confronts the kidnappers and fights to rescue the baby in an international story line for the soap opera.

“It’s great to be apart of Days of our Lives and the NBC family,” said Ryan. “I can’t say enough about the fabulous cast and crew. Fans should keep their fingers crossed to see my character emerge in future episodes.”

Currently his management team is in talks to turn his character into a recurring role. With the looming writers strike, no further details can be announced at this time.

http://www.openpr.com/news/36129/Irish-Act...-our-Lives.html

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With the hack who is writing the show now, he may have had his memory erased, and when it returns...

He will be William Adama, Admiral of the Colonial Fleet and Commander of the Battlestar Galactica.

I........hope I didn't say that out loud......just now.

Archived