Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

Days: January 9th

That was their theme music? Cool. I wish couples had theme music these days.

Yep it was. I remember Steve and Kayla had that one, Roman (and RoJohn for a bit) and Marlena had one, and Bo and Hope had one. That is what I loved about Marty. Every couple had a theme and it was one of those emotional themes that hit you hard, like that Steve and Kayla one. All the music rocked back then but I can say it's steadily improving now.

I'm so gonna need your help PS looking for some Marlena avatars and banners. As the ultimate Marlena fan, I'm sure you know plenty of places that will help me flaunt my love and devotion for the great Mrs. Marlena Evans-Black.

:D

WE ARE KINDRED SPRITS!!! LOL

Yep it was. I remember Steve and Kayla had that one, Roman (and RoJohn for a bit) and Marlena had one, and Bo and Hope had one. That is what I loved about Marty. Every couple had a theme and it was one of those emotional themes that hit you hard, like that Steve and Kayla one. All the music rocked back then but I can say it's steadily improving now.

I used to love Kim and Shane's theme the most. I'm listening to it right now :)

Kim and Shane's was the best in my opinion. I go watch the scenes of Shane leaving Salem on youtube just to hear that theme play over and over again. The show is great right now. I really dont have time in my life to watch much right now, but I'm finding myself making some time to at least watch some of the show every day.