Should Days Be cancelled????

Dr. Jay S.W.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, DOOL should be cancelled ASAP, since the show is damaged beyond repair. For goodness sake, DOOL has not been a real soap opera since 1993, and in recent years, the show has become a complete clone of Passions.

Of course, I am not at all surprised that everybody else who responded to this thread wants DOOL to stay on the air, since there is such a heavy DOOL bias on this board.

• Members
Yes, DOOL should be cancelled ASAP, since the show is damaged beyond repair. For goodness sake, DOOL has not been a real soap opera since 1993, and in recent years, the show has become a complete clone of Passions.

Of course, I am not at all surprised that everybody else who responded to this thread wants DOOL to stay on the air, since there is such a heavy DOOL bias on this board.

Why the [[email protected]#$%^&*] do you care if it's cancelled. You don't even watch.

• Members
Why the [[email protected]#$%^&*] do you care if it's cancelled. You don't even watch.

My thoughts exactly! Max, can you just get over your hate for NBC because of what happened with AW, I mean damn.

And of course I dont think DAYS should be cancelled, I honestly think its one of the best soaps on air currently.

Archived