Another Spectacular Week Of Soap...

• Members

So many people on here are so unhappy with the state of daytime and the soaps they watch...trust me I find Y&R my only US soap impossible to watch...I wish more people would at least check out BBCAmerica's Hollyoaks, it's the best soap I've ever watched, just spectacular in everyway...you can watch two ways...older episodes every morning at 2am and more current episodes daily at bbcamerica.com...

This week the gay storyline really kicked in and was the focus of most of the week! I know that I'm thankful to all the NUKE fans that pushed me into watching ATWT for that plot (gay guy here) so I'm trying to get some attention to this storyline as it starts in hopes maybe some of those fans will enjoy this as I have ATWT...

Check out at least this promo from when this week of OAKS aired in the UK and if you like it hit the next link for the daily episodes at BBCAmerica.com! The entire past week is there, on Monday a new episode will replace the oldest one.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPrqhArRWbQ

http://discussions.bbcamerica.com/content/232/webcasts.jsp

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I said earlier, this is the absolute beginning of the Craig/John-Paul storyline. The YouTube clip that I attached previews this week of the BBCAmerica.com online episodes! These episodes start to vanish early Monday morning so I wanted to make one more try to see if I could get someone on SON to check out Hollyoaks before it's too late to get in on the beginning of this amazing storyline and this amazing show!

• Members

"Least best" is miles above anything in the USA when it comes to daily soap...The only UK soaps I've ever seen are Hollyoaks and Eastenders and both (I think) are fantastic! Never seen Coronation Street...heard good things about it as well.

Archived