GH: Cassadine Bacchanalia Ball

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Bacchanalia ball was an event hosted at Wyndemere. In the past, murders and attempted murders have happened. It's been a big deal in the 90's...there hasn't really been one as far as I know in the past couple of years.

• Members

It actually wasnt a big deal in the 90s. There was only one in 1998 and it was to celebrate Katherine and Stefan's engagement. It was pretty much just a party for everyone to dress up. The big thing that happened there was that Katherine realized that Stefan really loved Laura and she ended up being "murdered" after falling off the parapet. I beleive thats the only major thing that happened during it

Yep and I beleive she was wearing the same dress as Katherine during her own engagement party! lol. She and Laura even had the same hairdo. The ring that Stefan gave her was also really Lauras. Katherine realized that Stefan was using her as a cheap Laura imitation and boom she takes the fall

• Members

If they did that then they wouldn't have an excuse for the mayhem but it would have been more plausible to have the residents of PC gather for that event than to have people who don't like each other making a trek to Nikolas' home.

It's really just a Halloween party masquerading as a ball among other things.

• Members

Hmm, I'm actually excited for the ball. I really liked the Bacchanalia. There are some great clips of it on youtube, BTW. Not all that much happened, but it's worth watching, if only for the gorgeous outfits and much-missed characters.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ_AOOyqa7c

The events leading up to the ball are also fun, mainly for the insane levels of sexual tension between Luke and Helena.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8-9zjtBlwSU

• Members

I think the b/w will start off exciting and end pretty bad cuz we always know the ending of any of these GH stories now. Jason saves the day

The best part of the Bach Ball was that Jason & Sonny werent even there and it was when I loved Sonny and after the Ball S&B had that first confrontation after him leaving her at the alter.

I think the writing on that was awesome and so many vets

I'm not getting my hopes up this round

Archived