Sweeps Stuff from SOD Online

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/sweepstakes07/

There was so much information for November sweeps, we couldn't fit it all into the 11/6 issue of Soap Opera Digest. Here's the rest of your must-have sneak peek.

ALL MY CHILDREN

"The universe will change because of the actions that Kendall and Zach and Erica take to get to Greenlee," says James Harmon Brown, who previewed the month with head-writing partner Barbara Esensten. "Everybody's lives will be tossed upside down."

Hannah/Tad/KrystalAdam: Hannah and Tad become "unlikely compatriots and maybe lovers," says Brown, "and Tad is seeing Krystal moving more and more back towards Adam, which terrifies him." All the while, Hannah is serving as Adam's spy, Esensten adds. "The plan is set in motion and because he's holding [her past with Alexander] over her, she's going to have to go through with it."

Ryan/Annie: "He becomes obsessed with nailing Richie," Brown says. "Ryan will take this to an extreme that almost destroys them."

Babe/Wes: "She might be the key to his redemption," offers Brown, though Esensten warns, "What he actually came to town to do is truly diabolic."

Lily/Jonathan/Ava/JR/Amanda: "Eventually it's gonna catch up with both of them," says Brown of JR and Ava's efforts to fight their attraction. As for Amanda, "She's telling herself that this is all she wants and she's only hanging out with JR for the money he owes her and the great sex, but it's going to start to not be enough."

Julia: According to Brown, she's slated for romance "with a very prominent character [that will] begin toward the end of November."

AS THE WORLD TURNS

"Watch for actions and their consequences: the dramatic lengths to which some women will go to hold onto the men they love. Surprising alliances. Returns and new arrivals," teases Head Writer Jean Passanante.

Lily/Holden: "Big stuff.... stay tuned. It will be a real Snyder Thanksgiving with some additions, subtractions, and definitely some fireworks. And of course the Hubbard squash."

Dusty/Emily/Chris: "After a couple of years of Sturm und Drang, Emily is happy to be in what she hopes is a more easygoing relationship."

Aaron/Alison/Will/Gwen/Cole/Sofie: "I'll just say that Aaron continues to try to help Sofie and to be on her side. Gwen and Will have their ups and downs but Will is determined to give Gwen what she wants. Stay tuned for an unholy alliance between Barbara and Iris."

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

"November is fraught with troubled relationships; will true love survive?" asks Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Stephanie/Chelsea/Max/Nick: "There's a serial rapist on the loose and Chelsea and Stephanie will be affected by it. The new bad boy in town, Ford Decker, is accused. Billie will come into this story, too. Max will become instrumental in ending this story. Nick is trying to win his way back into Chelsea's heart."

GENERAL HOSPITAL

"Sweeps is another long dark night set in and around a gala Black and White Ball at Wyndemere," previews Head Writer Robert Guza, Jr. "Pardon my grammar here but it's not only a whodunit, but who got did."

Carly/Jax/Jerry: "The person who killed Leticia indicates to Carly that he or she will be at the ball, so Carly attempts to ferret out the killer. Jax and Jerry will be at odds and forced to work together to help vanquish the horror that unfolds that evening."

Lulu/Logan/Johnny: "Lulu is caught between the bad boy and the worse boy."

Maxie/Coop: "Coop may not be we the Gary Cooper-esque guy we thought he was."

Spinelli/Georgie: "Georgie is falling for Spinelli but he has an obsession with �fair, blonde ones' and it's starting to flicker again with Jolene's sister, Nadine."

Luke/Tracy/Scott: "Lulu is caught in the war between her father and Logan's father but a surprising twist will forge new alliances. This is a story Luke Spencer has never had."

Alexis/Ric/Skye: "Alexis and Ric are forced into a different kind of relationship during sweeps. Meanwhile, Skye has inherited an illegal empire and Ric is not one to overlook opportunities."

The Quartermaines: "About halfway through the month, Quartermainia will be rocked."

GUIDING LIGHT

"Longtime couples will split for good, new romance blossoms and family loyalties are stretched to their limit," previews Story Producer Jill Lori Hurst.

Edmund: "Edmund's presence forces Cassie, Josh, Reva and Jeffrey to work together to keep him at bay."

Dinah/Mallet: "Mallet will continue to do everything in his power to make things right with Dinah, but she doesn't want to weigh him down. Rather than throwing herself into another relationship, she becomes involved with her family ... trouble will come."

Ashlee/Coop: "Ashlee and Coop take one step forward and two steps back as he tries to get her to relax and have a real relationship."

The Teens: "Rafe and Daisy both struggle with their feelings.... Daisy is working harder to get her life back and desperately wants Rafe to be okay. Natalia hopes Daisy will leave her son alone, while Dylan and Harley still feel guilt-stricken and worried about their little girl."

Cyrus/Marina: "Harley, Cyrus and Marina decide to go into business together. Cyrus is finished with Alex once he realizes she was behind Marina's kidnapping."

Thanksgiving: "This Thanksgiving, we focus on the Coopers and their extended family. Harley tries to promote family unity and keep a lid on her growing feelings for Cyrus. Gus tries to make everyone happy and Ashlee doesn't get the big family holiday she's been looking forward to."

ONE LIFE TO LIVE

"It's sort of �all roads lead to Texas,' " laughs Head Writer Ron Carlivati of the Buchanan-infused November. "There's a few major storylines going on that all will come to a head in November and will collide into each other and I think be really exciting and give a lot of payoff for the audience."

Natalie/Jared/Sarah/Cristian: "The push-pull between Jared and Natalie is continuing on into Texas. Basically, Sarah invites Jared to the will reading to get under Natalie's skin and of course, Natalie being her feisty self, does everything in her power to kind of tick off Jared. And we hope and wonder if they'll cut past all of this and see that they maybe have some feelings for each other underneath. Sarah and Cristian also have this building romance, but Sarah goes down to Texas with Jared, partially to upset Natalie, and we might see Cristian finding himself a little jealous of what's going on."

Antonio/Talia: "Antonio and Talia is a romance that we're continuing to build. We've had some fun with her being forced to pretend that Shaun is her boyfriend, and we use Jamie a lot as a little, maybe unintentional matchmaker. I think she's a little girl who wants a mother and also wants to see her father happy, and she continues to kind of put them together in situations."

Rex/Adriana: "There's sort of a pregnancy scare that may or may not be what it appears to be between Rex and Adriana. Rex comes to believe that Adriana is pregnant and keeping it from him but there's sort of a little twist on that."

John/Todd/Marty/Blair: "John and Todd have taken off together and we don't want to lose sight of the romance that's going on, so Blair and Marty, another unlikely duo who can't stand each other, become very worried that John and Todd together on the road will most likely kill each other, so similarly to what we do with John and Todd, they kind of reluctantly agree to team up and hopefully bail them out of any trouble that they get themselves into."

PASSIONS

"We will see a couple of new faces on the scene, and the return of a couple of faces from the past as well," previews Executive Producer Lisa de Cazotte.

Esme/Viki: "Viki is silent for a reason, but her role in Esme's life becomes more mysterious. She might not be the innocent girl Esme believes her to be."

Tabitha/Kay/Endora/Miguel: "The edict from the dark side is pretty clear; Tabitha and Kay will only see their loved ones again if they commit themselves to being evil witches and causing misery and heartache throughout the town."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay! We're friends again :D

I know I've been a little pain in the lately with my anti-Zendall comments. That's why I stopped posting in the AMC threads. I was annoyed with the way B&E have been writing the show, I knew what they were going to have Zach & Kendall do. I disagreed with it and on top of other things wrong w/ the show, was just annoyed, lol.

But..........my couple of weeks off from watching the show has done me some good. I'm able to watch them and not hate them anymore :D

• Members

I am SO glad Days is keeping tight lipped on previews but I must wonder....

Why has Hogan been so scarce in giving previews? Most of it is Corday, and I am not sure if Hogan has given any sweeps spoilers this year, but mabye I am forgetting.

Kinda odd. And I also wonder why they only discussed the teen stuff, but I have a feeling Ed Scott has gotten everyone tight lipped with how the feud will go(since it seems like it might come to the climax this month)

Oh and OLTL sounds AWESOME! LOVE Ron C., this is why Daytime needs new blood and he is a prime example of how good and fresh it is.

• Members

Maybe he's so tight lipped because of what happened last winter & spring. The last time the man opened his mouth with his vision for the show, much of it couldn't come to fruition due to the "budget issues". I don't blame him for keeping mum for now.

I can't wait until Ed Scott starts giving previews, lol. KFC needs to STFU.

• Members

For those of you unhappy with the posts of certain members, you can always set the member to your "ignore" list. Posts won't be shown at all unless you choose to see it.

Click on the member's profile. When it loads, click on the drop down box next to "Options" and select "ignore user".

Trust me...it's your best friend.

Archived