DAYS: New Promo...

KLN

• Members

Here's a video clip:

New Promo

And for anyone who can't download it, here's a transcript.

"ON DAYS OF OUR LIVES, A WEEK OF LIFE-ALTERING EVENTS..."

Shawn lays Mimi down on his bed. He is on top of her.

MIMI: I want to make love to you.

"SHAWN AND MIMI, TOGETHER AT LAST. THEN, A BABY SHOCKER..."

Belle is with Phillip at the hospital, rushing in with baby Claire in her arms.

Then we see Lexie standing there, talking to Belle, with Alex and Kate in the background.

LEXIE: She has an infection.

"WITH A STARTLING TWIST..."

Kate opens a blue folder and looks shocked/horrified.

KATE: No, that can't be true!

"AND, AN INCREDIBLE LOVE STORY..."

Jennifer is at home, worried about Jack.

JENNIFER: Where are you?

"...COMES TO AN END."

We see an icy bridge (looks rather damn realistic, just like the one Jennifer was on a few years back when she had that dangling-off-the-bridge car accident when JT fell into the river).

Then, we see Jack passed out inside a car that's floating in the water, with his head laying on the steering wheel, with water filling the car.

Sirens sound in the background.

"DAYS OF OUR LIVES."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw the promo during Passions yesterday. Poor Jack and Jenn fans, this is just terrible.

Shawn/Mimi look HOT, though!!

And this is the start of WTD story, with Shawn ending up being the father., and Kate or Mimi switching the result.

• Members

Yeah, I really do feel bad for the Jack and Jennifer diehards. But, I must say, the stuff surrounding the whole ice storm/car accident LOOKS really good, both visually and dramatically. I have watched that little snippet of Jack passed out in the flooded car that's bobbing up and down while sirens sound in the background at least fifteen times.

As for Shawn/Mimi, I hate them. And I hate even more that their pathetic gagfest of luuuuhvmaking happens on the "special stand alone clip show." Yeah... right. Gag me.

TOTALLY surprised by Kate (seemingly) finding out that Claire is Shawn's instead of Phillip's. I totally wasn't expecting that, and it throws a nice little twist on this story. Perhaps both she and Mimi will work together to cover it up, LoL.

• Members

I am surprsie that they aren't promoted Fridays special episode or even Carrie's return. Carrie returs in 2 weeks.

I still think there is going to be a Christmas Miracle for Jack and Jenn fans, thats the only way I am going to get through these next couple of weeks, by just hoping that there is a miracle.

IA Jack in the water and the wet/icy road looks real!!

• Members

Friday's epsidoe is suppose to be alot of flashback and Jenn, Hope & Alice talking abou the past. Seems like a good epispode.

Days is pretty cruel to its fan...........thats why I don't think they will drag out the storyline to long cause Jacn and Jenn fans are already mad and if DAYS were smart (and sometimes they aren't) they wouldn't want to make them even more angrier by hooking up Jenn with Frankie or not bringing back Jack until May.

• Members

Friday is a regular episode with a few flashback.the claire drama,shimi sex and Jennifer worrying about Jack should air on friday(Jack's accident happens the day before).plus,Jenn is sharing memories of her and Jack..with frankie ;) this is the 40th anniversery 'special episode'

• Members

I actually love some of this! I do love Shimi love making! It looks really HOT! I do think Jack's accident and the whole river looks realistic and good! That would make good drama. But I am counting on Jack coming back home really soon (*cough*Christmas*cough*)!

WTD storyline is boring. How many did we have in the last five years? WTD with JT? WTD with Zack? WTD with Theo? We had Chloe's paternity story, we had Brandon's paternity story. I'm sure we had some more paternity stories. Now another one... I don't like that...

And I agree that they could have made a stand alone episode! I thought they would! I didn't know it was going to be a normaln episode with a flashback clip here or there... that sucks! :angry:

• Members

I agree with you, Manny, about the 'Who's The Daddy' tales. I mean, does it really even MATTER who the daddy is? It can always be re-written down the road anyway as someone tampering with hospital DNA records and such. That's one of the biggest problem with daytime as it is today... nothing is sacred, and everything is re-written. Even if it makes sense, sometimes things should just be left as is, for familiarity's sake.

As for the Shawn/Phillip "Who's The Daddy" storyline, it's especially boring because we all know who the daddy will turn out to be. Get on with it already.

I'm intrigued by Kate's sudden involvement, though. I really wasn't expecting that. She might think that Belle's been having an affair behind Phillip's back the entire time!

• Members

BTW, Kenny... does this site have any other promos? Or just this one? (and thanks for this promo! :D)

I know! You are totally right! Nothing is sacred! That's why the whole genre has lost respect. Because every writer that comes, changes someone's paternity or brings back someone from the dead, even though we saw the character die before our eyes! I hate that.. :rolleyes:

Hmm.. I don't really like Kate, so it makes no interest for me that she is involved. But you are right. She will think that Belle cheated on Philip all this time! And of course Shawn will turn out to be the father! And look at the timing! Just after Shimi makes love, the truth about the paternity might come out! :rolleyes:

• Members

I quess this means Jack´s dead is really an accident. He is probably unsconcious and drowning at the end of one episode, and during next, he manages to get from the car just in time, but when he sees police examining his empty car he probably decides it´s the best way how he can arrange his dead, so he disappears.

So, I would really love to know what happens next? He still believes he is dying so he doesn´t have any reason to go into a hospital. And he still wants to comit suicide. I really don´t see any logical way how he can change his mind and later discover there is a cure. Tony is out of the game now and Jack is free to do whatever he wants.

Archived