Days Rumor: Drake Hogestyn *is* returning

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My bad. After the fact, I did see the TV Guide link but realized it was not from a columnist but a blog. As I rarely go there, I am unsure how reliable that is. Hmm.

Okay, maybe the title should read is "rumored to return", if any mods feel the need to edit.

Again, my apologies. Saw the TV Guide part and automatically figured it was more legit.

• Members

Someone posted that storyline thing at [sITE NAME NOT ALLOWED] yesterday. One thing that pokes a whole right through its credibilty is that Annie and Gadge are supposed to start airing in November but they haven't been cast yet. I know they have to be half way through filming November at least. The girl that one Soap Star started taping Friday and her first air date according to her official website is December 26th.

EDIT: I just found out that Ashlee's first tape date was moved back to late November but they still would have to have these roles casted by now.

• Members

I don't think Drake has gone anywhere however John definetly has. One thing is for sure... DAYS is desperate. This wreaks of nothing more than a publicity stunt to garner ratings. I predict Drake will return as a new character in a few months after it's revealed he's really John Black. I really hope they aren't going to ripoff the 80's "Is he really Roman?" storyline.

• Members

I hate it when they kill off a character, then bring him or her back in a dream sequence for an episode or two. They did that with Steve, too. We went through all the heart-wrenching scenes with Kayla & Jack and Kayla & Marcus, and then we say goodbye. Then in the next episode he's back in a dream. It's very anticlimactic.

Archived