Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts Video HERE

EricMontreal22

• Members

Anyone who knows me knows I've been a huge Kylie fan since I spent some time in England in the mid 90s--well of both Minogue sisters but especially Kylie. I'm thrilled with the new artistic and musical direction she's taken with her upcoming album and very excited--I already have some of the leaked tracks which are dancey and wonderful--In My Arms being the standout of what I've heard but the lead single is actually more midtempo and glam--and is a great slight change in direction for her. Seriously, Britney and those other divas who getcompared to her should be so lucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEAYQh7dAjA

UEAYQh7dAjA

*ack I have no idea how to show youtube links on here :( *

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK I edited it and did that--turned the option to auto line but it still doesn't seem to work--I feel like a very uncool moron lol Maybe I'm typing the link wrong? do I still have to http:// ?

However... Well first off I think I should make it clear this song is atypical of the X album as a whole which is far more dance/pop--the best tracks I've heard on it so far were produced by Biffco who have done many of my fave Kylie tracks (Love at First Sight, In Your Eyes, Light Years, BPM, etc) I think if people give this song a chance it will grow on a lot of them though--it did on me after spending about two months not "getting" it--i knwo that sounds presumptious but....

The label is palying it smart though--one of the more "Kylie" tracks will be rush released as a single before Xmas (prob In My Arms which you can already easily find the demo of on file sharing programs and is fantastic)--Two Hearts was Kylie's choice. however, in the UK particular I think this was a smart choice and will be a surefire number one....

It's much more along the lines of her Ultimate Kylie stuff (which was great) than the disappointing Body Language which had the fantastic Slow but then many fans felt the rest was a misguided change towards Americanish R&B. I liek the album a lot but don't love it, aside form a few songs, because it doesn't feel liek Kylie--THIS feels liek Kylie even though different. To me ;) Obviously not to all.

But like I said don't make it worried about not liking the album as a whole

E

• Members

I love Kylie Minogue and I even enjoy her sister's music too. What's her name? Dannii Minogue. I think the song is different and I'm sure I could get use to it. I know I didn't like her song `Slow' there for awhile, but after listening to it for a good while, I actually liked it. Thanks for sharing! :)

• Members

I think that's one reason it was smart to do the video so in advance to the album--I heard the demo of it a month before now and it took me a long time to really like it. But now I love it--it has that gorwing quality...

Still it prob won't even have a US release so...

And yah I'm a HUGE fan of Dannii minogue--her unreleased followup to Neon Nights is finally out in the UK in 3 weeks--Unleashed :D I met her once at Musique Plus in Montreal--super nice woman. She doesn't quite have that star quality/presence her sister Kylie does but actually may have the stronger voice (though they do sound very similar)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Her website at www.kylie.com has a 5 minute sampler of her album--startign with 2 Hearts, going into Like a Drug, the FANTASITIC The One, and the great In My Arms (which leaked this Summer in a demo). i think this should make people who feared it wouldn't be dance less worried--fab stuff.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xiy0m4

• Members

It's a pity that most people reduce Kylie to "Locomotion" or "Can't Get You Out Of My Head". In my opinion, these were her worst songs ever. "I Believe In You", "Red Blooded Woman", "On A Night Like This", "Spinning Around", just to name a few, are so much better.

I love "2 Hearts" and it's going to be a huge hit in the UK, Germany, the rest of Europe and of course in Australia.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived