DAYS: A whole CRAP LOAD of stuff from SOD & SOW!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, but at least it isn't Jack ATTEMPTING suicide again. It truly does seem like an accident about his car going off the bridge because of the ice storm.

This makes me feel better knowing that Jack is not going to drive off the bridge on purpose. However, I think Jennifer will think that Jack might have did it on purpose, Oh man!

I will admit this will be exciting to watch, lots of drama, even if we are once again getting a "dead" Jack.

• Members

Great for SHIMI!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW FOR THEM!!!

The Jack thing is gonna be so tragic but I am up for it.

Well its good to see the Days rumors addressed and good to have and good to have an NBC exec comment on it. Don't know what to make of it though.

One thing that is weird is that Days doesn't look like its gonna honr Thanksgiving this year. I mean no biggie since some shows never mention it but Days always seems too. Oh well with the ice storm and the special on Nov. 25 it must be hard to fit it in.

Days is gonna rock this week and in December. WHOOHOO I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I don't know Mitch. I think he does do it purposely because he was gonna try to make it look like an accident and he may have used the ice storm to his advantage. I hope not but we will see. This week sounds like the best week this month and it really seems like its leading to a big month of December for Days.

• Members

I like these! Shimi will be sooo good! And I would love it if this Jack thing turned out to be an accident. Like he is on his way to commit suicide, but ice storm comes and he is like: What am I doing? I am a fighter.. bla bla bla, I have to go home to my family..." and then he has an accident and "dies". Of course 4 weeks later (on Christmas) he comes home! (I do think four weeks is enough for Reilly to keep J/J apart for ONE LAST TIME!)

Finally something going on!! Yay!

• Members

Wow, so mimi's found another man to just boink and not talk to. i'm so glad she worked out those relationship kinks the first time. But this is supposed to mean more than 6 years of intimacy and communication and depth right?

Ugh...@ the risk of being mean, someone deflate Farrah Fath's head. First she tells us that real Shelle fans want Shimi because they have the greatest love to ever be known on the show, and now she prattles on about how it's so comfortable between them, more than it ever was with Shelle. Mimi isn't that big a player and doesn't deserve to be with anyone after the way she did Rex and his child.

Shawn & Belle need to find their way back together soon.

Melon

Archived