"Gimme More" Music Video

Ryan

• Members

....................the dark hair looks good. There....I said something nice about the video.

I won't bash the video......there's rumors this is the first version of the video, not the re-shoot. However........I am speechless at the suckitude exhibited during this video. Britney needs better people. I would never have let this crap even be filmed.

:huh:

My imagination of what the video would be like is NOTHING like this. I imagined Brit and her girls dancing in the club w/ paparazzi and people talking about her. The song doesn't match the vid. Ay dios mio.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SO I'm watching the music video on MTV and its sorta interesting. The more I listen to it the more its catching on. However I then realize that its Britney and just how stupid she sounds talking about "Gimme More"

I think the best quote of the program was this, "Same ole Brit...wanting more but wearing less!" Hilarious stuff.

Anyways I like the dark edgy look to the video but her clothing is horrible. Her body looks as mess. She really needs to just take a couple of months and get to work on herself.

• Members

I like this video better then "Do Somethin". However it's not especially good. I don't think it matters anyway. This song is already a hit with or without a good video. It's number one on Itunes music video and as a digital download, so the music videoi is doing it's desired affect which is making money and promoting the song. At this point she doesn't need a good video or even to promote the single. It's already climbing the charts and has become a worldwide and national hit. It's everywhere. She couldn't ask for a better comeback at this point.

She jumped 65 spots from no.68 to no.3 and that is her second biggest single next to her debut record. A sucky video doesn't even matter.

We'll see if this is the video on Sunday/Monday. Canada is getting the first broadcasting premiere and then it's going to premiere on MTV on Monday.

• Members

I will say it a million times. I find it very sad that she is even contemplating releasing this piece of crap when she just lost custody of her children. I don't care that she is number one on Itunes. What is more important, that or Sean Preston? This video or Jayden? She needs to get her priorities straight and oh, I don't know, attend the court appointed parenting classes?

• Members

SO TRUE....

I feel bad even just listening to it on the radio since it just reminds of how stupid Britney is and just how far shes fallen. How about you get your life together first and THEN make your "comeback".

iTunes and AT 40 with Ryan Seacrest aren't going to fix all the trauma your putting your kids thru...

• Members

She has no control over when the record label releases the album/singles/videos. She's contractually obligated, and she did her part months ago when she recorded it. Now its in the label's hands to fulfill their part.

• Members

I think she is to a point. When it comes down to it, the record label put out a lot of money for this album, what with the millions going to Britney directly, the use of studio technology to make it, musician salary, and promotion, among other things. They're going to want to make as much money as possible off of this, to not only break even with what they've already put out, but to also make a profit. Its not surprising to hear of pressure from a label on a perfomer to make the videos, do promotional appearances, basically anything they can do to ensure that the album debuts at a high spot on top of the charts.

Archived