ATWT Tuesday October 2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meg/Craig sex scenes were HOT! I'm actually really intrigued to see where the Meg/Craig/Paul/Ro story goes from here. I know we're in store for a WTD but I'm interested nonetheless. I love how evil Paul continues to be. He is this generation of ATWT's James. Very appropriate.

Carly's dying. Blah blah. "Whoopy doopy on a poopy. Who cares?"

Love that the Dusty/Col. Meyer story is finally going somewhere. Wish the Nuke fooling around could've been a bit more graphic.

• Members

Cady/Scott=HOT Peg/Kack=NOT..Loving the fiesty Rosanna

Since ro been awake, I understand why she feels that away about Dumb Paul and as for him, the only thing he needs to do is apologize to Ro for using her nonstop since she got out of the coma. Jerk.!!!!!!!

• Members

First, I'm amazed at how Rosanna's broken love life became as important as Carly's imminent death when the sisters got together for a chat.

Second, Meg is quite lucky to be ravaged by Craig Montgomery.

:lol:

Hmmm. As long as he's played by Roger Howarth, I'll never feel that way. He doesn't have a fraction of Anthony Herrera's allure, or the good writing necessary to have his own.

• Members

Great show today minus the Quad of stupidity. I totally died with the Luke and Noah scenes, my god when Noah was feeling Luke up I almost feel out of my chair so hot and so much chemistry :D I also enjoyed the Dusty/Winston stuff. Carly and Ro was ok, kind of a letdown, Carly and Parker were nice as normal.

I don't ever want to see Craig and Meg in bed again: Note I don't want to see Paul with her either. :angry:

• Members

Hmmn...I was kind of digging the thought of Craig throwing Meg out on her skanky be-hind...and has anyone mentioned those ta-ta's of Meggie's arriving in the scene three minutes before she does? Holy underwires, Batman.

Paul? He has NO right to be pissed.

Ro/Carly/Parker...first, I thought it was ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME someone brought up Carly getting another opinion (even if it's the tenth) and Parker's trust fund. LOL..and I love Mick Hazen so much in this role! I FLOVED the last line he had "I know you won't believe me, but I've got this really, REALLY strong feeling you're going to be okay." Paul's psychicness was annoying, Parker's is endearing. I wish we would have gotten to see Carly tell Ro, but at least Ro had more than a muttered "that sucks", as she kept trying to throw some money at the problem. It kind of sucked that it turned into a discussion of Ro keeping Paul...but at least Carly was Carly, and said, "I'm sure you've covered your tracks."

Dusty??? Waste of time.

Uh...tell me Holden wasn't seriously inviting Winston to dinner with Aaron and Ethan, the one-year old barely seen Snyder. I thought that was odd. No odder than Noah suddenly being all "handsy", but odd nonetheless.

• Members

Yup, the convo went from Carly dying to Rosanna's love life. I expected more from their scenes. Yes, Meg was lucky to get all that loving from Mr. Scott Bryce. :P:D

Roger Howarth is no where near Anthony Herrera's league. He couldnt even be anger today. What was that face he made when he saw Ro's phone?

Eh...the quad wasnt that bad. Meg is still stupid thought and doesnt know what to do. The Luke and Noah scens were hot but too short. Parker is a cutie. I am liking the actor more in the role now.

Hey Clint....Scott Bryce is hot...must be because you are too young to notice..lol.....Roger has a hot bod..but his face..blah....lol.

Yeah, Dusty should be died. Talk about having nine lives. :lol:

• Members

I've narrowed it down to either:

1. Constipation

2. Stifling the impulse to scratch his balls

3. Realizing he pulled the ultimate con in staying employed so long

4. Guilt from having forgotten his breath mints before the last love scene with Cady

5. Thinking he got a raw deal after not being cast in Cavemen

• Members

Meg can't have children. I'm going to keep repeating that until someone on that show reads its own history. Because if they are SO hot for a baby story (and I don't know WHY they would be, considering they've got two going on right now with Gwen and Sofie), then bring Johnny back, b/c that gaping plot hole is HUGE. Or hey, they could have NOT killed off the Stewart/Ryan baby last year (b/c apparently making Paul psychic and Emily a hooker was a much better story than them trying to deal with being parents together, along with their crazy families :rolleyes: )

• Members

Okay SERIOUSLY, Meg had trouble getting pregnant. She's never been given a hysterectomy, or been officially diagnosed as infertile. It may be an oversight on TIIC's part to not address this issue, but because Meg's issues happened mostly off-screen, (and under Doug Marland's watch) nothing was ever conclusively said about Meg's failure to get pregnant. For all we know, Josh lost his mojo.

Just because a history is up at Soapcentral, doesn't make it gospel. I know Meg made noises about adopting Iva's child, that's true.

Archived